PoE website, UX and other amenities

Hello GGG!
It's me, the UI/UX designer that want you to have interfaces in par with the overall quality of the game.

Its no secret that GGG is in dire need for UI designers, and not every game developer can be like Blizzard and expend gazillions with interface ergonomy, but there are still some stuff that can have a better treatment with minimal effort.

for example, a pet peeve of mine: the amount of negative space is too damn high!

case in point

people arent using 1024x768 resolutions for some time now, we can stretch our artistic vision to our heart's desire
Increase the text! Increase the thumbs! Lets bask in the glory of 1280x1024!

Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 2:12:04 PM
actually a good advice imho. Being a graffiti artist for 12 years now, I just can agree: Lettering can be improved substantiually here.
That last comment made me lol. I believe did mention something like this about the trade UI as well.

I'm not a UI designer though, just a web developer with a lot of experience at having to implement bad layouts because "the client wants it that way".
Dear GGG, you're sane, you're literate when it comes to modern technology, your users are modern users of web and game interfaces as well, there's no reason to hold back.

P.S.:
Spoiler
While I'm at informally requesting things, how about an ingame UI editor? The interface doesn't have a huge lot of elements, but quite a few of them are overlapping regularly. Especially things like stash + chat + inventory, which is very uncomfortable to link items (not sure if the chat was resizable, but if I did resize it to fit the gab, I'd have to scroll every other message).
I really liked that feature in Star Wars: The Old Republic. I don't play that game anymore due to certain reasons, but that feature was really brilliant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info