Cannibal Fire-eater spectres problem

Maybe it is stupid problem but I am noob in this game. I am playing summoner spectres witch. I found cannibal fire-eaters on map. Started to use them as my spectres. They died so I now summoning them in my hideout thanks to desacrate. It was ok. But after some time one spectre was always dying in the start of map. It was happening so fast that i couldn't save it. Then I played with 3 specters to the end of map with no problems. But now all spectres of Cannibals are dying so fast. I dont undestand it. I am not doing harder maps but they dying so fast. It is so frustrating.
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 7:54:49 AM
I've just lost 4 Cannibal spectres on 63 lvl map in one battle. I have 79 lvl and I am summoning by desacrate 71 lvl corpses. No idea what is going on.
and do you raise them from desecrate in you hideout or in the map?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
in my hideout
try raising them in a map..

I admit Im not confident any more about how it works (there have been changes recently) but my recent experience from Shaper's realm was that my support spectres raised in HO were dead instantly wwhile those coming from the map were able to survive..

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
If you raise your specters in your hideout, they will be lvl 60, assuming your desecrate can raise monsters above lvl 60.
Last edited by Najrah on Nov 17, 2017, 1:19:53 PM
"
Najrah wrote:
If you raise your specters in your hideout, they will be lvl 60, assuming your desecrate can raise monsters above lvl 60.

I think that depends on the size of the hideout as well? A smaller hideout is, I think, lower level?

Anyway, yeah, OP: the spectre level, which is what determines their damage and survivability is the MINIMUM of the three values:

1. The maximum spectre level your Raise Spectre gem can do.
2. The maximum level corpse your Desecrate can create, if you are not raising a "natural" corpse on a map.
3. The monster level of the current zone. (eg: hit tab, see the monster level on the right near the mods section).

If you use a level one desecrate, your spectres gonna be super low level no matter what level your raise spectres and zone are. If you desecrate with a lvl 20 gem, and raise with a level 20 gem, but do it in act 1 lioneyes watch, they gonna be super low level.

Hope that helps clarify the mechanic behind this, so you can get good level spectres.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
Najrah wrote:

I think that depends on the size of the hideout as well? A smaller hideout is, I think, lower level

Even worse then. Still, I think lvl 60 spectres is too low to run maps. The best way is to always have them at full lvl, and the desecrate update (upgrade?) finally allows us to do so.
Ok, now I understand. Thanks guys for help.
I have one more question. Does spectres summoned from blue pack monsters in Harbringer are stronger than summoned from standard monsters? Or it is no difference between them on the same map?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info