VP was never the problem

I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
"
I honestly don't even care. Pretty much every build of mine is now dead.

CWC Tank = DEAD

Wild Strike Raider = DEAD

Molten Strike Boss Killer = DEAD

Scourge Flurry Scion = DEAD

Kitava's Frostbolt Assassin = DEAD

And the list goes on. I won't be pigeonholed into Summoner or Slayer. Fuck this.

I said it before and I keep my word. This is where I stop all support and playing.

Have fun playing logout mini-games sprinkled with one-shots on top.

Have to say... you don't get it. Play this game for fun. You're not investing in a build. You're not looking to create the ultimate character that will never be challenged. You're looking to have fun. You did. Try something else. That will likely be fun too. Or not. If not... try something else.

You're trying to beat a game that can't be beat. Must be frustrating as hell.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

you essentially want an "I win button" that does not require any skill. And yes, I do not want you or anyone else to have that.

That's rich considering you play a Slayer.

I play all classes as you might have seen from my profile. The slayer you refer to is done (quite obviously at lvl 100). And yes, I use all the broken stuff there is. I know exactly how broken instant leech is because I also levelled a DP VP berserker to 100 this league and I am currently playing a crit-based assassin with acuities. As long as you hold down the right mouse button you are immortal. This is a broken and stupid mechanic. It had to go. I do not mind if I have to adapt. I don't want an "I win button" in this game at all. Not for you not for me not for anyone. As long as it is in the game I will use it - I don't like to play second rate builds.
"
Faendris wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

you essentially want an "I win button" that does not require any skill. And yes, I do not want you or anyone else to have that.

I play all classes as you might have seen from my profile. The slayer you refer to is done (quite obviously at lvl 100). And yes, I use all the broken stuff there is. I know exactly how broken instant leech is because I also levelled a DP VP berserker to 100 this league and I am currently playing a crit-based assassin with acuities. As long as you hold down the right mouse button you are immortal. This is a broken and stupid mechanic. It had to go. I do not mind if I have to adapt. I don't want an "I win button" in this game at all. Not for you not for me not for anyone. As long as it is in the game I will use it - I don't like to play second rate builds.
so how come I'm dead in every map even with VP? How come I'm not immortal?
"
Faendris wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

Problem in this case is only at your side, that you are not able to play other builds. And based on this and your arguments, your personal weakness should not affect other players, who can enjoy game with or without VP.

And thats not only your problem though..
Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 17, 2017, 3:49:58 PM
"
Rexeos wrote:

Problem in this case is only at your side, that you are not able to play other builds. And based on this and your arguments, your personal weakness should not affect other players, who can enjoy game with or without VP.

And thats not only your problem though..

Care to elaborate how you come to the conclusion that I am not able to play other builds or have some sort of personal weaknesses? If I actually were unable to enjoy the game without DP why the heck would I argue in favour of the change? Do we actually have to argue that VP based builds do not require any skill at all to beat the hardest content in the game? Do we have to argue that this is wrong?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

This reply was about as lame and hypocritical as I expected it to be.

Did you run out of arguments?
How did this become about you, and not about VP?
"
Kastmar wrote:
Everything what was nerfed in past two years was according to many broken. And that's BS. Those which are so happy about nerfing never past lv. 95 and invested couple chaoses to their builds.

You are wrong. I levelled a lot of chars way beyond 95. I et-ex crafted perfect gear for some of them. And I am still in favour of the VP change and GGG regularly changing the game meta. I adapt. The game would be terribly stale if I still would play my spark totem build I started with in open beta.
"
I honestly don't even care. Pretty much every build of mine is now dead.

CWC Tank = DEAD

Wild Strike Raider = DEAD

Molten Strike Boss Killer = DEAD

Scourge Flurry Scion = DEAD

Kitava's Frostbolt Assassin = DEAD

And the list goes on. I won't be pigeonholed into Summoner or Slayer. Fuck this.

I said it before and I keep my word. This is where I stop all support and playing.

Have fun playing logout mini-games sprinkled with one-shots on top.

We'll see you soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info