SPOILER : Picture of GGG's meeting during Ancestral Call support gem's creation

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
I think I'm gonna make a DomBlow character in Abyss.
Actually planned to do play a physical crit wandslinger, but a DomBlow Necromancer might be a lot of fun - until I realize the hard way why SecCal is on about this skill so much.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Nov 18, 2017, 1:56:04 AM
what? you can't put minion tag on any support gem wtf, shit's already OP. What dom blow needs is another keyword.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Actually planned to do play a physical crit wandslinger, but a DomBlow Necromancer might be a lot of fun - until I realize the hard way why SecCal is on about this skill so much.

Yeah, I think it's been confirmed that Dominating Blow won't work on Abyss enemies.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Yeah, I think it's been confirmed that Dominating Blow won't work on Abyss enemies.

Yeah, he posted that over 2 weeks ago though so the chances are that he knows.
here we go again ... ^.^
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
The main problem with Dominating Blow is that it's relegated to a "Support Skill" in a game where there are plenty of skills that don't require support. You simply can't make it through the game with Dominating Blow as your only attack. There are encounters where it simply doesn't work. So you would need a backup skill that could get you through those encounters, and if your backup can do that, it's able to do the rest of the game too.

It's a neat skill... in a game with no role for it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The main problem with Dominating Blow is that it's relegated to a "Support Skill" in a game where there are plenty of skills that don't require support. You simply can't make it through the game with Dominating Blow as your only attack. There are encounters where it simply doesn't work. So you would need a backup skill that could get you through those encounters, and if your backup can do that, it's able to do the rest of the game too.

It's a neat skill... in a game with no role for it.

Yeah dominating blow used to be completely fine main skill and still my most favorite one
I used to call it touch of god long before actual touch of god was the thing.

Now It is so bad that I would not even wish it as main build for dude that scamed me.

I will check this game every 5 years and i m sure it will be always the worst gem ingame.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
frankly they could just scrap it and give DM the same powers as the headhunters jewels aka gain 1 mod of dominated blue and rare monsters.
Forum pvp
did they ban the op becuz of this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info