SPOILER : Picture of GGG's meeting during Ancestral Call support gem's creation

yet another Support gem adds to the "Fuck Dominating blow" GGG's support gem design decisions

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 16, 2017, 9:37:08 PM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017, 8:17:18 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that comic is legit. and this is a great thread. i love it.
I would not object expansion 3.2 to be nothing but a series of dom blow buffs and an entire league based around the mechanic.

GGG, throw this guy a bone.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hehe, Dom Blow is too stronk!

The actual reason I think is SRS, though. Imagine the bleedgasm if SRS could use Chance to Bleed? Holy..
"
Nephalim wrote:
I would not object expansion 3.2 to be nothing but a series of dom blow buffs and an entire league based around the mechanic.

im pretty sure GGG has been giving this guy a bone every patch for years.
"
Ceri wrote:
Hehe, Dom Blow is too stronk!

The actual reason I think is SRS, though. Imagine the bleedgasm if SRS could use Chance to Bleed? Holy..
Ehhh.. it only applies once

meanwhile, Lesser poison is enabled on minions and applies infinitely
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Yah, but everything would bleed pretty much all the time. That was what melted Blizzard's servers in D3. ;)

Lesser Poison you say, hmm.. I had overlooked that. Intriguing!
I don't think that SRS would benefit the most from chance to bleed, but then again I have little experience as a summoner and can't tell which gem would. As I understand ancestral call, it will support the main hit though, so you will dominate 3 enemies at the same time even if you don't get a 125% clearspeed bonus for the minions at level 1. Imagine all the other minion skills that would immediately be op if they could be supported by this.
"
Ceri wrote:
Yah, but everything would bleed pretty much all the time. That was what melted Blizzard's servers in D3. ;)

Lesser Poison you say, hmm.. I had overlooked that. Intriguing!
thats pretty much the only way to benefit from Dom blow atm

you get infinite minions that can apply infinite poisons stacks

sadly they suck..
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

im pretty sure GGG has been giving this guy a bone every patch for years.
how so?
Dom blow still sucks
Endgame is still only shit maps
Zero effort has been put to update older leagues content
We still have lab forced down our throats
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 17, 2017, 9:19:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info