Change to Vaal Pact discussion

Good or bad? What are people's thoughts?
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 6:15:26 PM
Stupid you just killed some builds basically my as well say fuck you to those builds.

All good I'll do slayer.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
its fine.
any time anything is changed there is always a drastic overreaction, and the game always continues to go on and players adapt and still make OP builds that just decimate shaper/uber atizir etc.

the game will live. as will our characters.

just don't listen to the fuckin crazy shit people are freaking out about and wait until 2 weeks into next league, we'll see all the new OP all over again.

if slayer isn't nerfed as well tho, expect 60% of all players to be slayer hahaha
About time. Maybe now they can balance the game without having to dance around instant leech all the time. People will whine about muh build diversity and then ignore how no longer needing Vaal Pact as a mandatory pick to build around means many other builds considered sub-par suddenly become valid choices.

I predict many more people dying in Breaches.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
as long as AR, Block, ES, EV become useful it is fine. but of course it is GGG so you know...
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
Stupid you just killed some builds basically my as well say fuck you to those builds.
All good I'll do slayer.

The change itself is probably fine. It will have had extensive balance testing, to ensure it is still valuable, but no longer able to create builds that can face-tank everything.

You will see a huge pile of people extremely disappointed they can't do this any longer, exactly the reaction here, calling lots of stuff "dead", etc, either because if it isn't wildly overpowered they don't want it, or because they can't actually play higher end content without that sort of extreme overpowered character.
Good.

Hate the fact that it made the price of Atziri's Acuities skyrocket like crazy.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
@mod, do you mind deleting this thread? Was originally posted in General Discussion, didn't see the already going thread in gameplay and discussion.
"

All good I'll do slayer.

What build is FUBAR without instant leech?
Perception is reality.
Excellent change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info