Slayer build slayer build slayer there slayer there

Just like berserker there
berserker here

WOOoOOooo

Please don't fuck this up with VP gone that's a big deal fucking mobs hitting for 999999999 and reflection etc I can't wait to see the notes.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 3:12:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Caster leech. :(

Fucking sucks ass... all large burst damage spell builds will really suffer. Final nail in coffin for Discharge (even self-cast).

Kinda dissapointed with the way they fixed it.
Yeah I know how you feel I know

I fucking know lol fucking pidgeholding me to the slayer area.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It wasnt all Zerker, tho. You had an Inquisitor oneshotting the screen with a Brightbeak here, a Raider there, and Necros everywhere.

Everything except a Necro and an occasional Sab copying Dan's setup is going Slayer now. DAT DIVERSITY
This is what happens when you balance the game around instant logouts, i.e. fill it with oneshots. The meta boils down to a simple calculation of what build has the highest life recovery. Everything else is secondary to that.
And i wanted to play EK inquisitor next league, well fk that. Will play totems or slayer :D.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Nov 16, 2017, 7:21:18 PM
We've already seen all kinds of spell casting Berserkers in 3.0. I guess 3.1 is going to feature spell casting Slayers! :)))

What, you don't like build diversity? Have you ever seen a Firestorm Slayer, a Frostbolt Slayer, an Essence Drain Slayer, an <insert any spell> Slayer? You will!

All those wonderful builds are coming here thanks to the resident experts with 1,000+ hrs of PoE experience. Don't forget to thank them by purchasing the new supporter packs! ;)
Slayer (and Zerker) I guess will get the nerf bat too , so it'll be mines/totems everywhere.

With the change to VP should also come a change in reflect and in monster damage output, but I bet we won't see them :(
Bah, disappointed overall by 3.1 already - only cool thing is the new ring.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Nov 17, 2017, 4:04:11 AM
I am very happy they remove Vaal Pact. I hope they will rebalance the game (and monster damage) accordingly.

Also, build diversity dying because of VP removal? Because the "build diversity" before was that everyone was taking Vaal Pact. Wow.

Also they didn't say yet whether they will be doing anything about reflect. And Acuities still exist, which is kind of dumb... there you have your "chase" (=wealth) unique btw.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Nov 17, 2017, 4:06:45 AM
And here, we see, a dinosaur in the wild displaying it's lack of creativity.

It's a majestic creature, sadly of a time gone past.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info