VP finally changed, can we please have more details?

The new version of VP can be seen in tho promo material for 3.1.

Since it has been moved and toned down, will it work with ES again and will GGG be taking another look at ES values on gear?
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 7:52:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Where in vid?
Censored.
I really hope they toned down the damage and we won't need VP anymore in the end. If that's the case I'm happy.
"
DrDraids wrote:
The new version of VP can be seen in tho promo material for 3.1.

Since it has been moved and toned down, will it work with ES again and will GGG be taking another look at ES values on gear?

Unless Ghost Reaver has also changed, the wording posted above should make it work with ES again.
you can do any and all content without VP as an attack/caster build

what you cannot do is take all damage and expect it to happen. there are plenty of defensive tools available that are unused because VP made them all irrelevant

cannot wait to see the 'tears' of VP-reliant players when they realize that their builds are not really a builds but dps-sticks that had no place in this game.

will we see only mines and totems in 3.1? doubt it, really doubt it as these proxy playstyles have their drawbacks as welle

oh and Slayer? anyone believing there wont be any changes to that ascendancy should wake up

question remains: why it took 2+ years to fix?
I do not mind the VP nerf just as long as Atziri's Acuity also get a nerf since that glove is BiS as it is, if nothing else is changed (highly doubt it, but this is what we aware right now) once 3.1 hits.

Also, I do hope GGG tone down the damage in endgame maps to an extent since they already buffed up the HP of the map bosses (excluding the guardians, shaper, and Atziri I think) making them a lot more tedious to deal with and better off skipping. I doubt this will happen, but I will have to wait and see.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I do not mind the VP nerf just as long as Atziri's Acuity also get a nerf since that glove is BiS as it is, if nothing else is changed (highly doubt it, but this is what we aware right now) once 3.1 hits.

Also, I do hope GGG tone down the damage in endgame maps to an extent since they already buffed up the HP of the map bosses (excluding the guardians, shaper, and Atziri I think) making them a lot more tedious to deal with and better off skipping. I doubt this will happen, but I will have to wait and see.

Don't worry. I bet you'll be able to buy your Atziri's Acuity legacy version for billions of exalts in Standard... sigh.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:

Don't worry. I bet you'll be able to buy your Atziri's Acuity legacy version for billions of exalts in Standard... sigh.

Atziri's Acuity buff/nerf so far have been retroactive, as in, existing items are affected, so the gloves does not have a legacy version unless there was a changed on the other stats, IIRC, has not happen yet.

Also, I wish I had that many exalts, the most I got is 13 (and it is thanks to a few players in my friend list that were kind enough to give me some exalts since they rarely ever play permanent standard) and I spend a lot more than I sell since I made so many builds in this game. It is hard to hoard when you keeping making new builds. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 17, 2017, 1:39:50 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
you can do any and all content without VP as an attack/caster build

what you cannot do is take all damage and expect it to happen. there are plenty of defensive tools available that are unused because VP made them all irrelevant

cannot wait to see the 'tears' of VP-reliant players when they realize that their builds are not really a builds but dps-sticks that had no place in this game.

will we see only mines and totems in 3.1? doubt it, really doubt it as these proxy playstyles have their drawbacks as welle

oh and Slayer? anyone believing there wont be any changes to that ascendancy should wake up

question remains: why it took 2+ years to fix?

E L I T E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info