Next Patch & Supporter Packs?

Hello everyone,

We plan to have one more patch prior to 3.1.0. This will include some bug fixes and will hopefully include the tech to implement pack upgrades so everyone has the opportunity to use it on 3.0.0 packs before they go away. The new 3.1.0 supporter packs will be released on Xbox when the 3.1.0 patch goes live on Xbox. As for the release date, I don't have an exact time/date to provide as of right now. It will be shortly after the release of 3.1.0 on PC, ideally no later than one week following the PC launch.

"
anakkk wrote:
Despite what is being told on your message (which I totally understand and agree), the fact that GGG comunicates with the players is what matters. If possible, dont leave us in the shadows.
I'll do my best to answer any questions I can within reason :)
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
1. Will we see any improvements/simplifications to the trading system,that have been requested over and over, in the upcoming 2 patches?

Don't get me wrong here, but this was definitely something meant to be answered in this thread and yeah the only info we got was some timeframe and info about things, you are going to sell to us. Have you ever considered a career in politics?

I mean if you have instructions to not answer anything regarding trading, you could just tell us, instead just ignoring those questions over and over. I think we all have here the same goal, get the best experience out of PoE, its an awesome game. But personally I am afraid, it might fail if it stays as cumbersome as it is. Due to the controls, we are already slower and hindered in so many ways. The Tradesystem as it is right now, makes it just 10 times more painfull. And on the other hand, we are being ignored and then have to see, that PC gets it even easier. And yeah we are investing also our time here, writing to you all our suggestions, ideas etc and our time is also valuable. And just getting ignored is somehow respectless. I am just trying to explain how this feels on our or my end, so no hard feelings :-P

We don't have any trade changes ready for Xbox. At the moment we are fully focused on the final push for the 3.1.0 expansion. There are no instructions for me to not answer anything regarding trade, I simply just don't have any new information to provide. I understand how frustrating this is from a players perspective, but I will be sure to pass on any information to the community as soon as I have news to share.
"
AngryBarry wrote:
I'm curious if the supporter packs will be retro-actively counted towards the upgrading that's been mentioned.
I bought the Legion pack, after the patch has launched, will the system know that that's how far I am into the packs or will I have to start fresh?

I realise it's probably a nightmare to make that happen, as I say, just curious.

Yes, purchased packs from the same set will count towards your upgrade path. If you currently have the legion pack you will have the options to upgrade from Legion to Eclipse, Legion to Beast, Legion to Kitava.
"
LucaExplo wrote:
What about point purchases made until now without packs? It is to my understanding that you can finance up to 80% of the value of a pack in points purchases. Will we also have this option once the pre-3.1 patch hits?

I'm basically asking if the 800+ or so points I've purchased will count towards a harbinger pack for instance. I've been able to buy points in small increments but not a pack until right now.

Due to the way purchasing is done on Xbox this isn't something that we can offer as we do on PC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info