So, Vaal pact nerf?

"
herflik wrote:
Well its good they nerf VP, it was cancer of this game.

It wasnt, the real cancer is monsters doing 10 billion burst damage which is why we needed Vaal Pact in the first place. Vaal Pact is what allowed you to play fast and aggressively at close range, which is the only fun way to play. Gonna be all Slayers and Necros now baby!
Last edited by toyotatundra on Nov 16, 2017, 5:27:01 PM
slayer is going to get nerfed too - you can be sure of it.

the way i see it, damage avoidance builds will rise the ranks. max block/max dodge/as much evasion as possible etc builds. that way even with this new VP you can out leech damage. armor builds are fucking dead at this rate.
Of course they won't re-balance monster damage. If you really expect that, you've missed how GGG likes to play things, I believe. ;)
you can play fast and aggressive without vaal pact, literally the only thing you need it for is standing still in front of shaper and holding down your mouse button till the fight is over. Hopefully that isnt possible any more, if it is something else needs nerfed.
"
Shppy wrote:

Anyway, glad to see instant leech die, better late than never. We'll have to see how they rebalance incoming damage and reflect now.

What makes you think they're gonna rebalance anything?
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
you can play fast and aggressive without vaal pact, literally the only thing you need it for is standing still in front of shaper and holding down your mouse button till the fight is over. Hopefully that isnt possible any more, if it is something else needs nerfed.

That's not true at all.

yeah it is
Looks good, but as per usual GGG will leave out all the related mechanics that need nerfing/buffing so its probably gonna actually be bad :/ everyone knows slayers are gonna be the next FOTM if they nerf VP and currently this is a buff to them.
Pls someone can tell me what i have to do with this 12ex?

"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:

Anyway, glad to see instant leech die, better late than never. We'll have to see how they rebalance incoming damage and reflect now.

What makes you think they're gonna rebalance anything?

Common sense. Don't get me wrong, I know that's something that can't reliably be expected these days out of... pretty much anyone. But a man can dream... a man can dream.
Lols. Nerfing Vaal Pact doesn't really change anything. People are playing builds that destroy T16 bosses in less than 5 seconds. Having Vaal Pact on or off is irrelevant to them. Nerf = "so what?".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info