Cannot view forum thread for newly announced 3.1.0 expansion

Clicking on the link from the announcement news post on the start page, or clicking on any of the page numbered links directly in the forum, leading to this forum thread, all immediately redirect me to this announcement page.

I'd like to be able to read the thread, but somehow the website won't let me.
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 10:10:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This appears to be intentional (for reasons I do not entirely understand...).

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7df1cs/war_for_the_atlas_announcement/dpxarfs/?context=3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Same - Chris Wilson scratching his head as to why the thread stopped/got stuck on page 9 for 1/2 hr ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 16, 2017, 4:34:53 PM
It's not intentional, since you can't even view people's posts in that thread, can't navigate to any single discussion page, just all forwarded to the war page. I think the webmaster or netops goofed on this redirect.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Same problem here
same here, I see that it has plenty of replies, but I can't access it and get redirected to pathofexile.com/war :(
Well, they want you to buy supporter packs, that´s why it´s redirected :D

I still cant see the news post and hence cant see where the links to the videos chris did with the media etc are, I just get redirected to the /war thing constantly...

?

can someone at ggg fix that or post the video links elsewhere?
interesting thing with them locking the thread's comment section is how few people watched it.

definitely scary.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
interesting thing with them locking the thread's comment section is how few people watched it.

definitely scary.

Indeed! Its now been a few days... what is being hidden from the community who doesn't use Reddit
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Nov 20, 2017, 11:14:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info