Shaped and Elder Items...

All i have to say is wtf lol.

6link helms and one-handers? So trying to support a multiple primary-skill type meta?

This shit looks crazy. I couldnt' believe the sword they teased... and the helm? damage to spells + 2 high-level support gems?
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2017, 6:40:14 AM
Yep. We're going to have to assume people have 6L now.
THE NEW RING THO OMG! does it gain the powers from the support gem it consuuuumes? :O
"
WanJiew wrote:
THE NEW RING THO OMG! does it gain the powers from the support gem it consuuuumes? :O

Wormblaster should be happy about that.

Scolds builds...

Should be some interesting stuff going in softcore lol.
"
WanJiew wrote:

That's how I read it. You level up a support gem to 20, and it becomes an affix. Interesting.
I sure hope so, otherwise I sure as hell wouldn't use it.
Essentially a high level 4L item, though cast on death obviously limit's it's application.
Certainly very interesting stuff.
Especially interesting in that just one of those items would allow an effective 6L to people like me that otherwise don't ever have one. Nice, kind of.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
RIP mirrored items lol

Don't forget 5L level 20 CWDT setups in a ring slot. It says it consumes the gem at level 20. Makes me wonder if it consumes 23q gems. Then again, if it can only use one active gem, CoH isn't the best thing to socket (was the first thing that came to mind as 23q support gems go).

I'm definitely looking forward to actually using that for my latest build, because I've run out of sockets there (1 RF totem, 2 SR totems, SB, considering Fire Trap for late game, because I like to burn things with a variety of ways, and I'd like CoH and a proper AoE chill, but it'd end up being blasphemy and unsupported spectral throw with the pandemonius).

I'm guessing I won't get to use more than a 3L in my Dyadus though :(

Also, +1 active mod on chest is pretty strong for certain skills.

I wonder how expensive and controllable support items will be. Also, I've seen a lot of uncorrupted white sockets, so I'm assuming the time of spamming thousands of chromatics for those 4-6 offsockets has also come to an end.

Lastly, I'm generally glad they're switching away from spamming the same skill over and over again until the half map is offscreened.
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
I sure hope so, otherwise I sure as hell wouldn't use it.
Essentially a high level 4L item, though cast on death obviously limit's it's application.
Certainly very interesting stuff.
Especially interesting in that just one of those items would allow an effective 6L to people like me that otherwise don't ever have one. Nice, kind of.

It's CWDT mate... not cast on death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info