While I'm happy for those who like maps... I'm so disappointed for those waiting for nonmap endgame

It's always maps Over a layer of maps over a layer of maps over a layer of maps

As soon as you are not a fan of maps you lose interest pretty soon
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2017, 8:17:10 AM
You are more likely to get a Dominating Blow rework than a no-map endgame.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I am also disappointed that this involves maps. Guess its better than adding more lab, but can I please have an endless ledge style zone that levels with my character?
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
"
Mythabril wrote:
You are more likely to get a Dominating Blow rework than a no-map endgame.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
i don't need a nonmap endgame so much as just something i can do outside of maps. more and more content is map exclusive and the game i play has lost my interest.
Why are folks arguing this in the first place? It's not like maps were suddenly substituted for a pre-existing endgame. it's...pretty much always been maps. They're making maps more interesting and giving you reasons to work with the Atlas on this one, it's looking like the endgame-iest endgame we've gotten so far.

Why the hate?

"
Ornias wrote:
I am also disappointed that this involves maps. Guess its better than adding more lab, but can I please have an endless ledge style zone that levels with my character?

We don't have enough trouble with Shaped Strands or Shaped Spider Forest junk? Why do people want an endless linear bowling alley of the same critters in the same tileset for years on end? You know they'd have to chop the loot and experience down hard to keep it in line with general mapping, and also the fact that you don't have to keep looting new maps to keep up. Any 'Endless Ledge' thing would have to be no more rewarding to run than the average guy's mapping job; would people still want it if it wasn't "Free Shaped Strand Whenever You Want"?
Mapping needed love badly. In 3.0, there are exactly 2 maps worth playing. 2. TWO. That's shit.
Hopefully 3.1 wont be as shit and this change will be legit for those of us who like mapping.

If you dont like maps, alternative endgame in 3.1 is farming Acuity.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Nov 16, 2017, 4:35:35 PM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Mapping needed love badly. In 3.0, there are exactly 2 maps worth playing. 2. TWO. That's shit.
Hopefully 3.1 wont be as shit and this change will be legit for those of us who like mapping.

If you dont like maps, alternative endgame in 3.1 is farming Acuity.

I'll wade into this argument, with my eyes wide open.

I'll start with - I'm a shit player. I've managed to kill Normal Atziri exactly 3 times. RNG absolutely hates me and this combined with only a couple of hours per week makes things in leagues very difficult. I also don't play path of trading so I'm normally very broke (1 or 2 ex drops per league *IF* I am very lucky - chaos recipe is my friend)

I'd love to be able to try my hand at harder content but i never get maps over T12. So these new maps might just be a bit of a godsend for me, if they are gated behind guardians though its just more content that I will never ever see. That's a shame because it puts players like me (and there are a lot of us) so much further behind the flippers and 1% elites.

I'm really hoping that they are not gated and those realm shaped rares provide some alternatives for myself and others (yes, I know its power-creep)

Cheers,
Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Last expansion was a huge story mode expansion. I mean way above and beyond as far as story mode goes. So why is it bad that we now get an endgame expansion? I'd say a lot more people play this game for the endgame rather than the story mode.

It seems pretty selfish to get a huge expansion for the part of the game that you like, then complain that the next one is not also for the part of the game you like when lots of people see that part as being the lesser part of the game.
Yeah fuck that I love end game I play for end game not this story shit w/e you guys like.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info