WTB Obscurantis with LW enchantment 8ex

Obscurantis with reduced Lightning Warp duration enchantment. 30% reduction.

paying 8ex.

i would like to pay more but it has almost no use for almost everybody. so selling such helmet for 8ex is really good enough, i suppose.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 1:25:31 PM
First off, no one will ever enchant the helm because it so niche, even Demigodking cant come up with a build for it. And if anyone does and hits LW, thats an automatic reroll because you most people are going to want a projectile skill instead, such as spectral throw.

Secondly, enchant services are 50-100 ex.

I guess Moguls got a bad rep with Cap and Raya so this isnt even the least hilarious of things, but damn man, this is the most cheap thing I saw posted. You're basically asking for an 84% discount on a service.

Any self-appointed M O G U L would not hesitate to pay a proper enchant service. I mean you have enough to mirror a mind fang with 3 blue sockets that no one in their right mind would ever buy............ right? Right?
Last edited by Samir316 on Nov 16, 2017, 4:44:56 PM
"
Samir316 wrote:
First off, no one will ever enchant the helm because it so niche, even Demigodking cant come up with a build for it. And if anyone does and hits LW, thats an automatic reroll because you most people are going to want a projectile skill instead, such as spectral throw.

Secondly, enchant services are 50-100 ex.

I guess Moguls got a bad rep with Cap and Raya so this isnt even the least hilarious of things, but damn man, this is the most cheap thing I saw posted. You're basically asking for an 84% discount on a service.

Any self-appointed M O G U L would not hesitate to pay a proper enchant service. I mean you have enough to mirror a mind fang with 3 blue sockets that no one in their right mind would ever buy............ right? Right?

no one can sell that kind of item even for 1ex. : ) It's for pvp, obviously. I have a lab runner, i can run it on my own too. also according to your logic, because vic crafted his wand for 22k ex, he should ask for 1 mirror + 21.82k exalts from us to copy it. Economy doesn't work like that. An item's price is not about the cost of crafting it on average chance, it's all about demand ~ stock. Some people might just have gotten Lw enchantment on obscurantis while trying to get +2 barrage on it and want to get rid of it. Let's say it takes 600 lab runs to run that mod an average, does it make it worth 600 offerings + obscurantis cost then? Definitely not. Of course we know what you are trying to do.

Lightning strike & lightning pen mind fang was also for pvp.

Do you play pvp btw?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 16, 2017, 8:37:48 PM
Ill be honest with you, once I got the big Leo hideout I left PVP behind because its complete cancer full of people abusing non-scaled skills, minion explosions and secondary damage... and more recently, commandment of light. If not that then people with 4000 ex mirror gear 1000 crit multi in sarn acting like they're good when they're carried by gear.

Maybe I'll do LLD one day, it seems a bit less cheesy.

I know the price of an item isnt purely dictated by its cost, there is also the factor of supply and demand. But it is more likely for a niche item that supply is effectively 0. I might be wrong, there might be some guy out there with an obscurantis for you, but if not, you are going to have to commission an uber service. Which means you're paying for the most valuable resource of all - time.
"
Samir316 wrote:
First off, no one will ever enchant the helm because it so niche, even Demigodking cant come up with a build for it

You think he's so knowledgeable and innoative that you use him as an example? Cute
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info