For those that enjoy labs.

"
Turtledove wrote:
It's very easy for me to limit my trade activities to keep them manageable so I don't end up hating it. Sorry, if that's not the case for you.

It's very easy for me to limit my Labyrinth activities to keep them manageable so I don't end up hating it. Sorry if that is not the case for you.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Jideament wrote:
Also GGG giving 0 sh*t about threads like that.

Yeah, that's why they reworked the early labs.

"
Jideament wrote:
Just try to have fun with endgame content (which is also repeating, but at least funny and full of "real" arpg surprises) and don't communicate with other PoE players because %99 of them really absurd people.

Before Poe/D3 I always thought real ARPGs are all about boss runs and PVP.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
It's very easy for me to limit my trade activities to keep them manageable so I don't end up hating it. Sorry, if that's not the case for you.

It's very easy for me to limit my Labyrinth activities to keep them manageable so I don't end up hating it. Sorry if that is not the case for you.

+1 LOL

Yes, I personally wish that was the case for me and labyrinth as well.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Not reading through what's probably 5 pages of arguing back and forth in circles. First two labs are a complete joke to complete, merc isn't too terrible either (Unless you get charges and you're terrible at timing that I guess).

Darkshrines only give positive stuff now, and can even give you something like haste/diamond/echo shrine permanently in lab to make things even easier (If you're resolute technique, you can temporarily respec out of RT to take advantage of crit if you feel like your accuracy is okay enough).

You'd think I would despise lab since I'm on satellite and deal with 800ms ping on average, but I've still found myself able to farm it even with my shit connection while being under-leveled for it.

Lab is easy, super linear early on, and most builds can make do with 4-6ap with no problem.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
VictusBcb wrote:
Not reading through what's probably 5 pages of arguing back and forth in circles. First two labs are a complete joke to complete, merc isn't too terrible either (Unless you get charges and you're terrible at timing that I guess).

Darkshrines only give positive stuff now, and can even give you something like haste/diamond/echo shrine permanently in lab to make things even easier (If you're resolute technique, you can temporarily respec out of RT to take advantage of crit if you feel like your accuracy is okay enough).

You'd think I would despise lab since I'm on satellite and deal with 800ms ping on average, but I've still found myself able to farm it even with my shit connection while being under-leveled for it.

Lab is easy, super linear early on, and most builds can make do with 4-6ap with no problem.

If you are mentioning the difficult of the labs you clearly missed the point of my post.
Is PoE your first aRPG? How did you deal with puzzle+trap stuff in other games within the genre?

What don't you like about the labyrinth?
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:
Is PoE your first aRPG? How did you deal with puzzle+trap stuff in other games within the genre?

What don't you like about the labyrinth?

Maybe in other games even those "one hit = kill" had a bit more sense, as most of those games had an offline mode too, so no desync whatsoever at any point... Maybe those puzzles were a lot more interesting than entire screens filled with trap gauntlets, that couldn't be bypassed via movement speed stacking or movement skills? Maybe those traps were difficult, but you always knew how to deal with them, and most of the time they added instead of subtracted from the "fun" feeling of the game?

Should I carry on?

"Labyrinth" introduced "cool" mechanics in a half baked implementation in PoE, and the harsh feedback of a sizeable part of the community is valuable, and some of those players tried to present various ways to improve the current situation in a way that wouldn't "nerf" the experience, but complete it.

Bah, at least Titan Quest got Ragnarok out, and slowly but steadily, PoE will need serious improvements to all the "sore" spots, if they want to be perceived as a "top ARPG" for a longer time...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Nov 18, 2017, 10:30:21 PM
Main attraction of lab are the enchants. Op isonly suggesting GGG take ascendancy out of there. I don't see the harm in that?
This kind of threads make me remember Lot's wife. Stop looking to Sodom kids, God tells you so.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info