For those that enjoy labs.

I will support making lab optional as soon as you people start supporting to make trading optional (i.e. not the best way to get end-game items, either by balancing SSF drop rates for SSF, or by some other means).

Would also bring in more players.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
I will support making lab optional as soon as you people start supporting to make trading optional (i.e. not the best way to get end-game items, either by balancing SSF drop rates for SSF, or by some other means).

Your post makes no sense, sorry. You have not made any proposal on this topic in this thread that I saw? How about some detail on your proposal to make trading optional. How would it work? Why do you think that the proposal is on-topic for this thread? Thanks for explaining.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Again !!??
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2027829

STOP with spam

No one must do labs, and only last have some dificulty.

don't like, don't make.

Lab give good things, maybe you ask for more good itens in vaults .....

but stop with spam
"
If you truly enjoy labs, the challenge it brings or it's diversity, or what ever you find satisfying about it than I ask you to help us convince GGG to make it optional.

No!

"
So join us.

But I don't want any of your Kool-aid...

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
If you truly enjoy labs, the challenge it brings or it's diversity, or what ever you find satisfying about it than I ask you to help us convince GGG to make it optional.

No!

"
So join us.

That's ok. No one is asking you to support the game. You don't have to. I'm only pleading to fans who want to help GGG bring in more players, keep loyalty, and make money. You clearly don't care about that so no need to comment here.
"
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

No!

"
So join us.

That's ok. No one is asking you to support the game. You don't have to. I'm only pleading to fans who want to help GGG bring in more players, keep loyalty, and make money. You clearly don't care about that so no need to comment here.

Supporting your agenda isn't the same thing as supporting the game. I do support the game, thanks.

I'll also comment anywhere I want to, it's a public forum after all. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
If you truly enjoy labs, the challenge it brings or it's diversity, or what ever you find satisfying about it than I ask you to help us convince GGG to make it optional. I'm glad you enjoy labs, but many people don't. It would in no way harm your experience of the game if GGG gave us the ability to gain ascendancy in others ways. Maybe by killing special bosses, or mobs, or clearing maps. Something that is consistent with 99 percent of the gameplay. Even if labs make sense to you, by acknowledging that mandatory labs are pushing away players and revenue for GGG, you can support them and thank them for their content by helping us change the minds of the GGG staff and make labs optional. Making the labs optional and not locking important progression behind a loathsome minigame who's gameplay is inconsistent with 99 percent of the game's content would in no way harm anyone that likes it. It's a win win for everyone. So join us. I like this game, I want to play it. But the frustration level of having to go through labs on each of my characters is too much. I play games to have fun. Even if you can't understand that frustration for whatever reason and believe that I should just "suck it up," you would be supporting GGG by siding with me and making this content optional.

Help us help GGG bring in more players and more money.

Don't share any "logical" argument in this forum. This forum is full of brainless monotonous. They're repeating same boring bs 5000 time without questioning about it and still having fun. And saying this is the way of the Arpg, like a f*cking joke.

Also GGG giving 0 sh*t about threads like that. Just try to have fun with endgame content (which is also repeating, but at least funny and full of "real" arpg surprises) and don't communicate with other PoE players because %99 of them really absurd people.

What kind of animal repeats the same boring thing for 500 times and doesn't get bored? Answer is Lab defenders.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Nov 17, 2017, 2:11:57 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

Your post makes no sense, sorry. You have not made any proposal on this topic in this thread that I saw? How about some detail on your proposal to make trading optional. How would it work? Why do you think that the proposal is on-topic for this thread? Thanks for explaining.

Everyone has parts in this game that he/she likes and other parts that he/she does not. You hate the lab, I like it. You love trading, I hate it. You remove everything that someone hates, you have no game left. Relevant to this topic? Absolutely, because you / TO ask to remove something that you / TO hate.

I hate the fact that trading is necessary if you want to get to end-game (Shaper, Guardians, Uber, whatever-the-name-of-the-new-endboss) in any reasonable amount of time.

Already gave a possible solution BTW. Balance SSF drop rates for SSF instead of a trading league (and remove possibility to convert SSF characters).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

Everyone has parts in this game that he/she likes and other parts that he/she does not. You hate the lab, I like it. You love trading, I hate it. You remove everything that someone hates, you have no game left. Relevant to this topic? Absolutely, because you / TO ask to remove something that you / TO hate.

I hate the fact that trading is necessary if you want to get to end-game (Shaper, Guardians, Uber, whatever-the-name-of-the-new-endboss) in any reasonable amount of time.

Already gave a possible solution BTW. Balance SSF drop rates for SSF instead of a trading league (and remove possibility to convert SSF characters).

With newly introducing "opie-op" rares = various uniques via shaping/elderling them, they might make progression towards that end game goal a far more viable possibility, as long as you hoard like a "pro hoarder" and adapt to what you find...

Hopefully the Atlas progression system will also be further improved...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:

I do trade because it is part of the game. I don't love trading? Not sure where you got that from? Trading is an activity that is very easy for me participate and adjust to make it less bothersome. I never quit playing PoE because of trading. I have quit PoE because I dislike labyrinth game play so much. It's very easy for me to limit my trade activities to keep them manageable so I don't end up hating it. Sorry, if that's not the case for you.

If we compared the amount of dislike expressed in forums about labyrinth versus trading or Act 4, it should be extremely clear to everyone that labyrinth dislike is a much bigger issue. That's the way it is. If you disagree then start a thread talking about how much you hate trading. I do like your proposal for an SSF league BTW, sorry, I didn't notice it before. Although, it seems to me to be an off topic subject for this thread?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info