Payment Improvements for Tomorrow's Supporter Packs

the new packs are SO MUCH BETTER then ur last. GJ GGG
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Could U guys try better at crafting some nice armour sets on the high end supporter packs? This is 2nd expansion i was waiting to buy PoE supporter pack with a T shirt but again i will wait for the next simply because apart from the t shirt all the stuff feels ugly to me. Only the Seeeker looks kinda interesting :/
I like the new packs but I'll be honest, I personally find the weapon effects a little disappointing. They all look like generic elemental effects which I don't think tie perfectly to the sets and are, if I'm being honest, kinda redundant.

For example, Subjugator could have had a melted silver effect for the weapon, it would match the set, look cool and different from all other effects currently in. Instead it looks like something halfway between Redeemer and Dominator, so another fiery effect. A cool one, yeah, but like I said, a bit redundant.

"
ergoduck wrote:
I like the new packs but I'll be honest, I personally find the weapon effects a little disappointing. They all look like generic elemental effects which I don't think tie perfectly to the sets and are, if I'm being honest, kinda redundant.

For example, Subjugator could have had a melted silver effect for the weapon, it would match the set, look cool and different from all other effects currently in. Instead it looks like something halfway between Redeemer and Dominator, so another fiery effect. A cool one, yeah, but like I said, a bit redundant.

i can second that. i wanted to buy a 30usd pack this time around but seeing the weapon effect and that is all to it... it feels like that it really is not worth it. the effect looks kinda same as the one I have just from doing challanges. I'd grab the second one but thats basically a cost of AAA games and I get 2 similar weapon effects and a kinda nice armor set. So I am torn and considering where I live 60 USD isnt a low ammount of cash.
Do you need my customer number in my bank ?
Why ?
I tried to buy a support pack. Unfortunately I retired when the system asked me for my customer number. Why do you want my data ?.
I'm sorry. I will not buy anything like that.
Using xsolla.... so terrible.

Really awful choice GGG. Will exclude many people (including myself) from being able to pay for anything.
I will not pay through Xsolla. Very disappointing, as the packs look great this time.
Just to voice my opinion here. I wont be buying anymore packs with the use of xsolla.
Ciao!
I purchased it but used paypal instead of my CC.

Tough move, hopefully GGG gets this sorted out for people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info