Payment Improvements for Tomorrow's Supporter Packs

"
"
Honda777 wrote:
guys if you want to see the price in euros or in your currency you have to click on the little flag on top on this page.
[...]

Good tip, thanks :D
I switched back from german to english by habit, so I missed this point...

Thanks for the info! It does show the price in euro's but it also changes the language on the entire poe website. The price in euro's should be viewable regardless of language.

Anyways, for those worried about xsolla... I just bought the highest supporter pack(dominator) with paypal, and it seems xsolla is just a passthrough for the payments. No info had to be entered on any xsolla site. All xsolla did was show a summary of what I was about to buy and what I had bought. So, paypal basically worked as before.

PS: With the current conversion rates, it seems buying the highest supporter pack for euro's directly is(at the moment) cheaper than buying it as euro to dollar conversion(atleast via paypal). Official PoE website price for the highest pack is €410, while I had to pay €420,33 through paypal.

Edit:
"
vio wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:

Thought it was a mistake, but if this is intended it sucks even more! It screams terrible business practice, even if it may not be so.

it's simply because somebody posted a popular reddit article to the pre-announcement thread.

they wanted redditors clicking on that article to see the 3.1 trailer site so they relayed all links there.

It just gives off the impression as if GGG is trying to hide negative feedback caused by the announcement. Personally I think this expansion sounds cool!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Nov 17, 2017, 10:37:49 AM
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Edit:
"
vio wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:

Thought it was a mistake, but if this is intended it sucks even more! It screams terrible business practice, even if it may not be so.

it's simply because somebody posted a popular reddit article to the pre-announcement thread.

they wanted redditors clicking on that article to see the 3.1 trailer site so they relayed all links there.

It just gives off the impression as if GGG is trying to hide negative feedback caused by the announcement. Personally I think this expansion sounds cool!

Bingo!
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Nov 17, 2017, 12:00:27 PM
Ever since this change I can't even pay with my card.. apparently I sve some money instead of buyinga supporter pack... :D
I won't give Xsolla any Creditcard's data, so I won't buy a pack as well.
Sorry GGG, but that's not the way to handle costumer's privacy!
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
you can start 3.1 with a instant-kick characters from server whenever the game crash.

Died today early on SSF HC lvl 93 and rank 20 to a game crash and I'm so fucking tired of this. 90% of my deaths are like this

why is that so hard to server kick me out when my game crash? You guys really can't do nothing about it?!

would be the real dream if I could die while playing. Crash deaths are so frustrating.

It's Hardcore mate.
Don't play HC if you're not prepared for this.
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
PoElite187 wrote:
Yea what up with the redirect. Thought it was only me for a sec
Yeah... I opened a technical support thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2030559

That's been confusing me too. I assumed it was yet another GGG screw up. Glad to know they're intentionally annoying their users rather than doing it by accident.
"
Kimchacka wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
PoElite187 wrote:
Yea what up with the redirect. Thought it was only me for a sec
Yeah... I opened a technical support thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2030559

That's been confusing me too. I assumed it was yet another GGG screw up. Glad to know they're intentionally annoying their users rather than doing it by accident.

I'm just in shock that... of all companies... GGG is staying silent. Honestly reminds me of the s**t that EA pulls. I'm just in shock...
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:
I'm just in shock that... of all companies... GGG is staying silent. Honestly reminds me of the s**t that EA pulls. I'm just in shock...

Yeah, it's disturbingly out-of-character for them.

Chris, who's blackmailing you and how many nudes of you do they have?
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
TY GGG FOR NEW GAME SO HYPED THE BEST GAME EVER....
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
you can start 3.1 with a instant-kick characters from server whenever the game crash.

Died today early on SSF HC lvl 93 and rank 20 to a game crash and I'm so fucking tired of this. 90% of my deaths are like this

why is that so hard to server kick me out when my game crash? You guys really can't do nothing about it?!

would be the real dream if I could die while playing. Crash deaths are so frustrating.

It's Hardcore mate.
Don't play HC if you're not prepared for this.

I'm prepared to die while playing the game. I play HC since I started playing in 2014 and never touch SC. Died thousand times already, but crash deaths is not under my control and is totally bs. It's by far the ONLY thing that piss me off on poe.

HC is part of PoE, in my opinion is the heart of this game. And Yes I think developers should create some kind of auto-kick mechanic to help HC players when the game crashs. Nobody deserves to die like that.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 18, 2017, 2:01:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info