Challenge : Help to make my 3 years old IF Witch to "Great again" :D

Hi all. I need actually Help. I didn´t play since same Years(i guess 3Years or more?). I had to try to make a IF+Summoner Witch with a build from this form and ofcource all of them are desoled today. Is any possible to make my Witch work again? Maybe with small changes? Maybe without to invest to much orbs? :D

I will be happy for any advice and help. I´m not a POE genuis, so pls don´t break me down here if you see some or many stupid things. Just be kind to me :D

So first Equipment

Spoiler

And build. I did there very big mistake and spend all of them few days a go and die so much times, thats i give up :( My Zombies living good but i die to much and fast...and my minions are to passive...they just stay around at first...

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBkkNfBBYEJcRLRFQE2wVJxVQGmwbJR1PHdkfAh_HIvQnqSj6KpgsnCy_LYs1uTbFOQtDVEQERnFHhUjnS65NuVM1V8lakVxraqxr22wLbRl2EX0Yf8aCx4P3hEiFMoVgiECIQot6jLGQM5Mnm6GdrqaspwinK6h9qsSvm7B3tAy-ir-XwcXDbck9ytPMvNP72CTZC9lb2V7a3d-K4vfkIukC6rrr7uwY7IryHvRx99f6gP6B?accountName=amocpower&characterName=Amocwitch

At first i just want some lower maps, with decent speed and (hopely) lots of curries drops :)
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2017, 12:48:36 PM
What exactly is IF supposed to be? Also, your account is marked as private, so can't take a look at it.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
You need to read the Spectre guides in the Witch forum.

I don't know if chars used to be this focused on rarity and quantity, but in today's meta those stats are afterthoughts. Quantity is great, but you should focus on defense and offense first.

Before you go into specifics, you need to get EHP one way or another on any char. Since you've opted for Chaos Inoculation, you have to get as much Energy Shield on gear and in passive nodes as possible. Only your chest and your helm provide meaningful ES. That can't work.

Since 3.0 most people go for life instead of ES and those builds end up with upwards of 5k HP. If you go ES, you should have even more for your other defenses (armor, evasion) are naturally lower in that case.

"
zagibu wrote:
What exactly is IF supposed to be? Also, your account is marked as private, so can't take a look at it.

I change the Privacy settings and hope that you can see it.

"
Solmyr77 wrote:
You need to read the Spectre guides in the Witch forum.

I don't know if chars used to be this focused on rarity and quantity, but in today's meta those stats are afterthoughts. Quantity is great, but you should focus on defense and offense first.

Before you go into specifics, you need to get EHP one way or another on any char. Since you've opted for Chaos Inoculation, you have to get as much Energy Shield on gear and in passive nodes as possible. Only your chest and your helm provide meaningful ES. That can't work.

Since 3.0 most people go for life instead of ES and those builds end up with upwards of 5k HP. If you go ES, you should have even more for your other defenses (armor, evasion) are naturally lower in that case.

I read lots of thing and lots of builds...i guess i must change really many thing on my witch. Its actually lots of cheap build but Passivetree be problem...must change so much things to adapt a new build and thats cost lots of orbs :S
You should have full passive tree reset option available after so long time.
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 16, 2017, 10:19:35 AM
You have 3744 ES and uncapped resistances. A stiff breeze could kill you.

But seriously, Energy Shield has been nerfed lately and needs a lot of investment into good gear to become viable. And uncapped resistances in maps is a very very big no-no. 21% Lightning resistance means you take over three times as much damage from lightning as someone with 75%.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Leveling your forsaken masters would already make a great difference. Allows you to get some extra stats.
And, for a start, I'd probably stash the Andvarius and get a moonstone ring with good elemental resistances, that'd quickly resolve that problem. Well, part of it.
And while your helmet is good, ES-wise, I'd probably try to get one with +2 Minion gem levels; Then move the arc down to your chest and the zombies up to the helmet, dropping the rarity support.
Regarding the passive tree, you could start by optimizing a little, you're spending a few unnecessary points to get to clusters.
Like this.
When I open your link I also get a non-sensical jewel in a non-connected slot?
Anyways, you get easy access to a jewel slot, wouldn't go amiss to use it.
Reduced mana support doesn't help auras anymore - But zombies get a Slam attack that can be augmented by jewels - that'd be an option for that slot you can access.
As Item Rarity/Quantity supports only work if you actually kill with that skill, given you have an arc with culling, your minions shouldn't get too many kills at all; Might as well give them extra combat supports.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
zagibu wrote:
You have 3744 ES and uncapped resistances. A stiff breeze could kill you.

But seriously, Energy Shield has been nerfed lately and needs a lot of investment into good gear to become viable. And uncapped resistances in maps is a very very big no-no. 21% Lightning resistance means you take over three times as much damage from lightning as someone with 75%.

Maybe its better to not go to CI? I will work on my resistance.

"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Leveling your forsaken masters would already make a great difference. Allows you to get some extra stats.
And, for a start, I'd probably stash the Andvarius and get a moonstone ring with good elemental resistances, that'd quickly resolve that problem. Well, part of it.
And while your helmet is good, ES-wise, I'd probably try to get one with +2 Minion gem levels; Then move the arc down to your chest and the zombies up to the helmet, dropping the rarity support.
Regarding the passive tree, you could start by optimizing a little, you're spending a few unnecessary points to get to clusters.
Like this.
When I open your link I also get a non-sensical jewel in a non-connected slot?
Anyways, you get easy access to a jewel slot, wouldn't go amiss to use it.
Reduced mana support doesn't help auras anymore - But zombies get a Slam attack that can be augmented by jewels - that'd be an option for that slot you can access.
As Item Rarity/Quantity supports only work if you actually kill with that skill, given you have an arc with culling, your minions shouldn't get too many kills at all; Might as well give them extra combat supports.

Woah i really didn´t see this Jewel! I have really not clue how its come XD Maybe i out this some years ago and forget it. It was some Passivetree reset at the time. Btw actually thats what i need! You give me a exactly a roadmap that i can try!

"
Rakiii wrote:
You should have full passive tree reset option available after so long time.

I had...but as i told bevor...i did make big mistake and just pick something vor 1-2 week ago when i begin to play again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info