Trade Market Issue.

Hi.
Just like in the topic.
I've problem to 'buy/exchange
' item in the trade market. All the time when I'm trying I've a information :
'You may not create another offer until a previous one is resolved'.
I even create new character but problem is still there. To let you know, I didn't do any transactions before. In 'Send offer and Offers' I don't have anything.

Please try to help me with this problem.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best regards
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2017, 8:32:15 PM
You can only have 5 active (Sent) trades at a time in each League, they persist across all characters like your Stash does. On the Trade Board use RB to go over to your Sent Trades and use the D-Pad to Withdraw and then Cancel at least one in order to make room to Send a new Trade offer.

Edit: just re-read that you say you don't have anything in 'Sent Offers', so this must be a bug?
Last edited by HandsomePants on Nov 15, 2017, 12:29:00 PM
I'm having the same issue you are, i can only have one active trade offer going if i try to create anymore i get the 'You may not create another offer until a previous one is resolved' everytime. I was having no problem till the most recent update for poe then this issue popped up before the update i was able to do 5 offers at a time. Hopefully gggs get this fixed soon kinda sucks only being able to make 1 offer at a time =*(
"
You can only have 5 active (Sent) trades at a time in each League
Unfortunately there is an error with this system which does not allow you to have more than 5 offers on your account.
We are aware of the issue and we plan to fix it in one of the future updates.

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. Resolving offers in other leagues should allow you to create new ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info