Video Highlights from the Turmoil Event!

Nice

Haha most of these are RIPs. Highlight of Path of Exiles is RIPs. Seems about right :D
Actually I do not see any fun in these videos.

Most of them are RIPs from top players and streamers which shows (for a 1001 time) how STUPID is one-shot mechanic.

GGG shitted in its pants and somehow tries to change it to a funny thing.
Really?
I do not buy it.
So, we're not gonna say anything about Ziz using Flaskie? A PoeHUD addon that has no brainlag when using flasks? He is clearly using Flaskie in the 2nd to last clip... Slow it down and it's inhuman reaction speed even if you're spamming the flasks.

Ziz isn't a pro gamer, he has no background with quick reaction speed, and the guy is blazed every stream. He probably has a reaction speed of 300ms. He didn't use 6 life flask usages in 0.2 seconds lul.
Last edited by Whqpper on Nov 15, 2017, 12:47:11 AM
Finally! A guide I can follow! :D
OFC belly beast, 6 socked in 5 jeweller and 6 linked in 1 fusing --'.

Is it just random or the player bought a lot of things and hes rng get buffed after 200$ used? Lol sometime im asking cause i see only streamer or player with a lot of content bought who do this shit and others player 6Sock/link with 200 jewellers/fuses.
That 6L was good. Tho the rips are not very surprising, lvl 80+ content with 5k life.
Bro i totaly agree with you , i just saw the video and wtf how can u do it so fast? no way.. but ggg will not punish him cause hes a streamer and make their game be see by peoples.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info