Enfeeble vs Vitality

i currently play juggernaut with LGOH and life regen, and im thinking about switching from enfeeble to vitality, since the endbosses of the endgame have x% less curse effectiveness... Would be that a good idea?

thx in advance
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2017, 2:56:21 AM
It depends, among other things on how you play, your latency, etc. Try it and see which you prefer.
You might want to change enfeeble for something else, but not vitality thats just gonna net gain you nothing vit is pretty useless outside of regen multipliers (trickster/guardian/spidergod abuse) whereas even if enfeeble is reduced on bosses by 60% taking 10% less damage is still pretty sound.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
You might want to change enfeeble for something else, but not vitality thats just gonna net gain you nothing vit is pretty useless outside of regen multipliers (trickster/guardian/spidergod abuse) whereas even if enfeeble is reduced on bosses by 60% taking 10% less damage is still pretty sound.

actually, for characters scaling armour, 10% less incoming physical damage means that armour becomes more effective. Id definitely prefer enfeeble in these cases
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I can't really think of a situation where BlasFeeble (assuming Blasphemy given the nature of the question, anyways) would be worse than Vitality. Vitality is preeeeeeetty horrible, only really has any place at all for builds running it Generosity'd for other players. 35% reservation for ~1.7% regen? I can get 1.7% regen from two tree nodes. Unless you're Vitality-ing entire packs of spooks and using your aura as actually-an-aura, Vitality is basically never worth the reservation cost.
Not only is Vitality an Aura on the weak end of the spectrum, Enfeeble is still the best Curse. Not even a question.
it can be worth it when you for example want to make a build with very high life spectres (who are capable of surviving everything), or when you want to maintain RF or outregen CwDT loop, and there is no other possibility left.. in other than similar cases, Vitality is not worth the cost.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
you guys are right, i tested vitality myself and its pretty useless compared to enfeeble... but since it is in most cases a total crap, why does it take so much mana reserved? thats weird...
"
SlickDaddyFan wrote:
you guys are right, i tested vitality myself and its pretty useless compared to enfeeble... but since it is in most cases a total crap, why does it take so much mana reserved? thats weird...

Auras are generally held to be balanced to apply to entire parties, as they're ostensibly supposed to be multi-target support skills. Recall that Vitality affects minions and party members, and that Generosity exists and heavily amplifies aura effects. There's also aura effectiveness in the tree. None of it makes Vitality good, but it can make Vitality not-total-ass for very specific builds that might want wide-area regeneration for some reason.

Also, 35% reservation is actually lightweight for an aura. Most of them are 50% reservation; only Vitality, Discipline, and the Purities are 35%, and all of those are niche-y options without a great deal of wide utility. Note that everything else (other than Blasphemy, which works on different balance metrics) around or below the 35% reservation mark is user-only. All the Heralds and Arctic Armor, as well as most reserve-y items.

But yeah. Stick with Blasphemy. Even 40% of Blasphemy is better than mostly-unbuffed Vitality. or even really heavily buffed Vitality
Nope, because vitality at level 20 only gives 1.7% life regen, since you are playing a juggernaut, I assume you have at least 7 endurance charges, just by using a kaom's way ring, you get 2.8% extra life regen, which is significantly better than vitality.

Unless for a summoner or aurabots, vitality is only useful when you struggle with life regen, like berserker RF and early stage of other RF characters, or builds with very little life regen in a desecrated ground map might switch into that aura, most of the time vitality is the weakest aura/ curse aura of all, for a juggernaut that is 100% of the time.

Enfeeble for a tank character like juggernaut is the strongest defense curse, it decreased enemy accuracy , damage and crit chance, crit multi, even at a discount still better than vitality.
Last edited by TravisL on Nov 15, 2017, 12:59:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info