Unable to leave town / unable to load map

I am unable to have either of my characters leave town in Act 1 or Act 2. When I attempt to, the loading screen comes up but after about 30 seconds, the grinding gears logo disappears and the game stays on that screen indefinitely. I have tried bouncing my router, restarting the XBox, even uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing works.
Really like the game so far so I hope that this can be resolved soon.
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2017, 3:12:14 PM
Following up on this issue:

As of yesterday 11/14 in the evening, the issue was resolved and game worked normally. As of this morning at approx. 7:45am CT, the issue came back.

Server: Texas
When does it happen: Whenever any of my characters attempts to go to a different zone from town.
Error message: None, the game just hangs on the loading screen indefinitely.
Connection: Wireless, avg speed is 40Mbps
Platform: XBox One - standard
Gamertag: Diabl0mah
Another follow up to this issue:

I just bought the X-Box One X and installed POE on it last night. Same issue as on my standard X-Box One. I'm unable to take any of my characters out of town in either act 1 or act 2. When I do, the loading screen hangs and stays indefinitely, never loading the next zone.

Platform: XBox One X and XBox One standard
Time: Evenings. Last night (11/16) it was around 8pm CT
Server: Texas
Connection type: Wireless
Steps to recreate problem: Attempting to move to a new zone from town in Act 1 or Act 2. Happens with any character. I am able to recreate this issue 100% of the time.
GamerTag: Diabl0mah

Please feel free to reply with any questions as I check this board daily. This issue has been going on for a week now and It's disheartening not to be able to play what otherwise has been a great game.

Thank you.
Have you tried making a new character since then ? What about a character on a different xbox live account ? If you got a new xbox it seems to me that the problem is on your account/characters.

if not, good luck and I hope you get an answer monday when GGG comes back from the weekend.
Last edited by popje on Nov 18, 2017, 12:29:35 AM
Hello,

Have you tried using a wired connection to your console? You mention it resolved itself, then came back the following day, which leads me to believe it may be a connection issue on your internet providers side. If packets are being lost this will cause you to be disconnected as your describing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info