Wow - how do they do it?

I am playing in a race event for my first time and I can't for life of me figure out how many can get really good gear in such a short amount of time.

what is the secret?
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2017, 7:26:51 AM
Luck, Practice, and Time.

Someone just got Cadiro to offer them Kaom's Heart.
(⌐■_■)
Well luck or no ... I simply can't see how they can accumulate so much wealth and good items in 24 hours. I have only gotten one unique item and it's not anything I can even use.

I suck.

K
they are playing the game for years, they know what they are doing and they are doing it very fast and effectively. well, some of them ridiculously fast:). This multiplies with time investment, luck is just a bonus:)

also, this race includes tons of things that generate wealth. breaches, perandus, unique monsters etc
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
As said above, lots of loot in this race from the various mods. Especially if you get something like rogue exiles in a zone, you can get yourself geared up pretty quick. Also, do the master missions despite what people are saying. Nothing quite like getting 5 rogue exiles in a vagan arena :P
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
It's about knowledge, you can cap your resist with manually cast enduring cry, use resist flasks, things like that keep you moving forward the process without the final drop.

With that being said, you have perandus strongboxes exiles ghosts all the time, how can drop became a problem?
Last edited by TravisL on Nov 11, 2017, 11:17:52 PM
"
VictusBcb wrote:
As said above, lots of loot in this race from the various mods. Especially if you get something like rogue exiles in a zone, you can get yourself geared up pretty quick. Also, do the master missions despite what people are saying. Nothing quite like getting 5 rogue exiles in a vagan arena :P

I raise you 5 perandus herd in a tora room, exiles are only as tanky as a rare monster, if you can kill them fast they don't pose a threat, but perandus monsters respawn over and over.
"
TravisL wrote:
"
VictusBcb wrote:

I raise you 5 perandus herd in a tora room, exiles are only as tanky as a rare monster, if you can kill them fast they don't pose a threat, but perandus monsters respawn over and over.

I probably should've been more clear. Meant as for trying to gear up in general, rogue exiles in a master's room is pretty great (though Perandus is definitely awesome as well). Get a decent shot at some nice rare jewelry especially.

I imagine tormented spirits could be great for gear as well, but potentially getting 5 of them on a single boss could be really rough to deal with
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
I'm still enough of a noob not to know whether this helmet is crazy good luck for this event or just meh:

I'm thinking it's pretty good though. Just wish the rest of my gear wasn't crap so far.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
"
Foogalicious wrote:
I'm still enough of a noob not to know whether this helmet is crazy good luck for this event or just meh:

I'm thinking it's pretty good though. Just wish the rest of my gear wasn't crap so far.

depends.. movement speed is always good for leveling. The real value lies in high accuracy which is great for attack builds who do not use Resolute Technique
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 12, 2017, 7:25:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info