Easiest Class to do Engame With?

Ok..just wondering about this. I am a new player..wondering which class would be the easiest to do endgame with? I am currently a witch..but only level 16. Haven’t even put in my skills yet in my skill tree. But wondering if another class would be easier starting out?
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2018, 7:28:05 AM
No opinions or advice?
"
Bubby63071 wrote:
No opinions or advice?

You gave us literally nothing to work with. All we know is that you have done approximately nothing in the game, having reached a low level and, apparently, not spent your passive skill points yet.

Instead of asking for advice on what would be easier, I'd strongly suggest you find and follow a guide. That will help walk you through the process of levelling up, and should hopefully resolve your issues.

Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner & SSF-friendly Mind over Matter Caster is an example of a guide that would work well here.
Dude there are guides everywhere for every class and most skills. Grab one and go to town, budget and league starter builds would be best if you have never played before
Thanks. Sorry I didn’t provide more information. So, if I made my own build nd messed it up, how many orbs of regret would i need to reset and respec?
If you make your own build and mess it up, it's probably easier to just start again with the lessons learned from the first go around rather than spending to respec.

After all, you'll still be zapping monsters until loot falls out of them no matter how far through you actually get, and you can stash any skill gems you find so that you have a wider range of options for the next character.

So, find a skill you like using, come up with a passives build that makes that skill work the best you can, and don't be afraid to get it wrong and try again, after all you're still doing the same core loop of zap>loot>zap some more.
Ok. So far I like my fireball/support gem build. But I don’t think it will make it to endgame. I also am summoning zombies, but I don’t like that they die so quickly and I have to keep resummoning. Is there a gem/skill which gives you permanent companions that you don’t have to resummon?
All the classes can be good. Even though classes like Marauder can be easier but only because they naturally lead you towards getting Life. With the Witch it is not so obvious you need to get as much +Life and % Life as possible just like any other class. Witch also often leads to the trap of focusing on Energy shield and ignoring life (this does work only in endgame).

In general, it is easier for beginners to start with spells, because damage scales from gem level and you dont have to look for higher damage weapon all the time. Although when you trade (or are lucky to find one), cheap (1 chaos orb) leveling weapon can easily outperform spells.

You need at least some experience to make a good build even when using a guide. Its hard not to make any mistakes towards endgame when you have no idea what to expect even mid-game. So I suggest not spoiling the game with guides and make your first try on your own.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I guess I was just worried about wasting my time and screwing up. But i guess I have to just learn. Plan what I want to do and learn.
Just play the game for a while and you will see if you have fun and stay trapped making new builds until eternity.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info