Harbinger Pieces

Is there any way to search for specific harbinger pieces from beachhead map on the trade board? I have a lot of duplicates and would like to trade them for Other pieces
Last bumped on Nov 16, 2017, 12:49:51 AM
If there is, I've not been able to find it.
4 x first piece of the sword
4 x third piece of the shield
2 x third piece of the staff

Stopped running it & started selling the maps after that.
IF you have for example.. The third piece of the Brutality (Staff) the you simply look for The (First or Second) piece of Brutality.. Same with all the other pieces its quite simple to buy the remaining pieces you need to make the items...
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I know that i need all pieces and i know wich ones i am missing. But where do you search them i cannot find it
"
BisedelRio wrote:
I know that i need all pieces and i know wich ones i am missing. But where do you search them i cannot find it

My apologies sir.. i just now realized i accidentally clicked on XBOX Feedback...
I play PC so you simply put in the number piece you are looking for and done.
XBOX apparently has this odd random trade system where i think about the only thing you can do is search for uniques however you normally do that and just hope one pops up. Sorry about that.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
BisedelRio wrote:

My apologies sir.. i just now realized i accidentally clicked on XBOX Feedback...
I play PC so you simply put in the number piece you are looking for and done.
XBOX apparently has this odd random trade system where i think about the only thing you can do is search for uniques however you normally do that and just hope one pops up. Sorry about that.

I actualy don't dislike the trading-system to much. But now that I'm pretty sure you can't even search everything I starting to change that opinion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info