What is the D3 Paragon equivalent of level 100?

I'm in Dallas Peng come hang out :^)
☆ 2.6 Endgame TS/LA/Barrage Archer (Pathfinder) ☆ /// 1711388 (ACTIVE)

IRL Stuff, not playing much these days
"
Completed 31 Challengesbwam wrote:
"
"
Paragon levels are infinite?
WAHAHAHA oh man, D3, what a debacle of a game.

It actually operates like a more interactive Clicker Heroes. Honestly, it CAN be quite addictive gameplay; especially if you have ever spent some time in Clicker Heroes. The never-ending treadmill.

[...]

But yea, its not a bad system. Its like Clicker Heroes.

Clicker_Heroes_Logo

Like... Sure. Looks kinda like D3 art.

On a related note, I think cartoon graphics is by far the route to take in most games. Their graphics stand the test of time, more liked by a wide variety of gamers, give the developers more freedom to do things they can't do in "realistic" games. (Ragdoll effects look like shit in realistic games but are funny and acceptable in cartoon games, etc). They also give games a style; Look at TF2. If you see one screen shot, you instantly recognize it. You can see a million screen shots in some realistic game and not be able to tell them apart sometimes. I can see why Blizzard attached themselves to that art style in WoW. Just look at some older cartoonish games. They still look good today. They age better. And in today's age where games are supposed to be these big games with a lot of longevity, it makes even more sense to go with a style that ages well; like stylized cartoon graphics. D3 right now still looks pretty good. TF2 still looks amazing. Hell, I was playing this stupid sega system my brother has the other day. You know the ones with 80 games on it. All the games looked like complete shit except for the Sonic games and some Comic book sidescroller. They still looked pretty decent for being so old, compared to the "realistic" games that were on the system.
"

Sort of. They're also tiny bonuses and only the ones for primary stat and vitality are actually infinite, the other bonuses stop at 50.
"
"

Sort of. They're also tiny bonuses and only the ones for primary stat and vitality are actually infinite, the other bonuses stop at 50.

It also has infinite difficulty scaling, making infinite paragons much less impactful. As opposed to PoE's 1 shotting of entire screens at a time even in T16 because of the power creep of the last 2 years.
Yeah, when Blizzard think they've let power creep (well, power dash really) gets out of hand they can just turn the crank and stick a few more Torment levels on.
Getting a PhD is awesome but all work and no play ...

It is important to take breaks and do something fun, that you love. Whether that is gaming, art, music, whatever; life is not about work and work.
Wraeclast: Where no one smokes but everyone dies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info