What is the D3 Paragon equivalent of level 100?

I understand that paragon level is infinite.

The time I take to reach level 100 on POE, what paragon level would I have reached on D3 assuming that I do die sometimes on standard?
Paragon levels are infinite?
WAHAHAHA oh man, D3, what a debacle of a game.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I understand that paragon level is infinite.

The time I take to reach level 100 on POE, what paragon level would I have reached on D3 assuming that I do die sometimes on standard?

It's hard to say because like paragon levels, difficulty levels are also infinite. I can tell you that getting 40/40 challenges is a lot like completing all the challenges in every D3 season many many times.
It's too broad of a question to be answered.

How long did it take you to hit 100 in PoE? Some people do it in 40 hours. I'm not even sure I could do it in 250.

Similarly in D3, will you be playing solo or doing group meta.

From pure guess work I would say level 100 is about paragon 1500-1800.
Let's put 250 hours then. I believe that is how long I took.
I would say 1500 solo, 2000 in groups is reasonable to hit in 250 hours.
Thousands and thousands. Now it takes so long to hit 100.

OT: we were worried about you, Peng. Glad to see you are alive.
Censored.
Well t thing is u don’t get t death penalty in D3 so it’s hard to say, mayb some HC players have better picture about it. I did a loads of D3 b4 paragon was in. in all t hours I did put in after I’m on something over para 1300 mostly solo play( i don’t play it for over year now) and in PoE my highest char is 93 but I have to put more play time in PoE compare to D3 LOL
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Well as I mentioned in a thread about half a year ago I might quit intensive gaming once and for all. Simply because the poor internet was a call that I should simply put down gaming and focus on my Ph.D 100%.

I have learnt that there is not a single successful PhD student nor professor who actually has a part time activity of intensive gaming. I kind of withdrew into casual gaming. Spending two hours a week on Diablo 3.

This is not to say that it is absolutely impossible to become the first gamer + physicist + transgender queen for record. I guess I am only being practical since my IQ is high but not genius level to pull those kind of stunts off.
Thanks for the concern everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info