nonstop rubber banding and disconnects

The last two days I've got nothing but constant rubber banding and server disconnects. I have tried everything I can think of on my end I could think of it might be but no solution yet. The game is basically unplayable in this state so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a wired 80mbps internet connection of that helps any.

Last bumped on Nov 7, 2017, 10:38:19 PM
Yeah the desync has been terrible the last couple of days. I've actually had to quit playing because I simply can't move more than 5 steps without the game freezing up.
"
Manningj wrote:
Yeah the desync has been terrible the last couple of days. I've actually had to quit playing because I simply can't move more than 5 steps without the game freezing up.

SAME issues. Wasted a shapers map died 6 fucking times from lag. I'm very calm and this game makes me want to smash shit
"
DOPPLERDANGER wrote:
"
Manningj wrote:

SAME issues. Wasted a shapers map died 6 fucking times from lag. I'm very calm and this game makes me want to smash shit

Oh I hear ya brother. I've definitely lost my cool during the lag issues. Hate to say it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info