Xbox One X version is great

"
Based on your analysis, since I will only be running this on a 1080p tv, it should stay locked at 1080p/60 throughout. Very cool indeed.
One X always outputs in 4k. If you have a 1080p display the image is supersampled from 4k to 1080p. So you get a crisper image even at 1080p with almost no aliasing.

"
This is good news. It was really bad in The Vaal City. More noticeable there than any point previously in the game, although I haven't reached the end game yet.
We are aware of this issue. It will be addressed in one of the future updates.

"
With the combo of the One X and an ssd, the load times should be nearly instantaneous! Glorious!
I've made a clip from One X with HDD. I don't think that it will be much different from that on SSD.
"
Scrylite wrote:
The only way to get "FAST" load times is to open up the Xbox yank out that crappy 5400rpm hard disk from 1996 and throw it in the trash. Then buy yourself a performance level SSD, then journey over to Xbox.com download the Xbox update recovery tools and OS IMAGES. Fire up Linux on your PC a few lines of script to set partition, then you can dump the OS files into osu1 folder. Plug it into the Xbox power it up and after about 5 mins of the recovery you will be the proud owner of an Xbox which is Far superior to the XBOX you speak of. Console gamers need to quit buying the same damn console 3 times within the same generation. It's idiotic 4K and HDR are not worth the same exact system for the same exact price twice. If console gamers would complain more about performance instead of graphics we would of had a 60fps Xbox one 3 years ago.

You could of bought 2 high end new gen GPUs for what you wasted on 2 Xbox's, instead you bought a 4 year old gpu twice that never was high end then come in here telling us it's wonderful? No isn't. It's absurd

Show me a PC that can run supported xbox one x titles at native 4k at 60fps for $500 or less.
"

Show me a PC that can run supported xbox one x titles at native 4k at 60fps for $500 or less

He cannot, that is your standard diarrhea from the all too common forum troll we see these days.
XBOX ONE
Also going to give props to how great it looks & plays on one x but felt it could have been promoted more on Reddit etc.
This version is definitely better and frame rate increase is definitely the most notable. I still have screen tearing like 90% of the time though is areas with enemies and effects going on. It would be so bad if it was close to the top of the screen but it's like almost all the bottom half of the screen very often but frame rate doesn't seem to be suffering so not sure what fix is required for this. Anyways keep up the good work, can't wait for further enhancements for the Xbox One X.
I never mentioned anything about buying a PC for $500 that was 4K and HDR, I said a GPU. The only mention I made of a PC was thke usage of one to boot unix / Linux to create the correct format partition table for the Xbox one. It ironically runs the direct-x API ( hints the name x-box) from th windows operating system but does so in a Linux structured invirnonent. Nothing trolling about this, furthermore there are numerous advantages to replacing the internal hdd rather then using an ssd as external.
Last edited by Scrylite on Nov 20, 2017, 9:27:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info