Xbox One X version is great

"
VERY excited for the resolution lock and hopefully zero screen tearing.
To be clear, there is still dynamic resolution on Xbox One X. The console has more than enough power to run Path of Exile in 4k 60 FPS without it. But if the scene becomes heavy enough you will stay at 60 FPS and resolution will be scaled (still above 1080p).

"
Have you noticed any improvement with the tearing?
Screen tearing was caused primarily by FPS drops.
I've been playing One X version for a week now and haven't experienced any screen tearing.

"
Yes, the loading times for this game on a stock xbox one are atrocious, but if you use an ssd in an external enclosure, the difference is AMAZING! Highly recommend it if you can swing it.
Loading times are faster on One X. Even on regular HDD areas load in 3-5 seconds.
"
Based on your analysis, since I will only be running this on a 1080p tv, it should stay locked at 1080p/60 throughout. Very cool indeed.
One X always outputs in 4k. If you have a 1080p display the image is supersampled from 4k to 1080p. So you get a crisper image even at 1080p with almost no aliasing.

"
This is good news. It was really bad in The Vaal City. More noticeable there than any point previously in the game, although I haven't reached the end game yet.
We are aware of this issue. It will be addressed in one of the future updates.

"
With the combo of the One X and an ssd, the load times should be nearly instantaneous! Glorious!
I've made a clip from One X with HDD. I don't think that it will be much different from that on SSD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info