Karma Koin

please just bring back the karma koin systems... i've bhought the cards already for buying supporters pack :(
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2017, 6:33:31 PM
"
Chris wrote:
We're currently fiddling with our payment methods and will make sure that they're restored soon. Sorry about the inconvenience!

(Source)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I also have Karma Koins to spend on POE. Please bring the system back online
soo after quick maintenance i dont see Karma Koin Payments, stop breaking ppl's heart GGG i've bhought the cards already and theres still no Announce about Karma Koin's till now.
Please bring back the karma koin payments.idk what to do with these cards :/
So the 3.0 supporter packs are ending in two days and KarmaKoin is still not available as a payment method.

Two weeks ago, GGG decided to withdraw this payment method at that exact moment. Instead of informing players to use any remaining cards in a given period of time and warn them not to buy the cards in the future, it was the players who found out that KarmaKoin is no longer available as a payment method. Until today, there is still no official announcement regarding this issue other than replying to a mere Reddit post.

Sometimes I really wonder if GGG considers taking the position of their customers before making any critical decision, especially in monetary department.
Yes! I do agreed with you adamwoon. I think GGG has not considering their players. If their willing to bring back KarmaKoin payment,and care with their players at least give us update about it :/
Last edited by CloudSurver on Nov 14, 2017, 5:51:00 PM
KK is now available again, as well as a TON of other payment options with gift cards :)
Yeah,kk and other payment methods already works. But stash-tab discounts already rolled also :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info