[3.0] Bleedslosion Sunder Max Block(78attack:78spell)Gladiator

Introduction
Spoiler
This is a Bleedslosion Sunder Max Block(78attack:78spell)Gladiator that utilises strong bleeds and poisons to melt most bosses and a strong Sunder to one-shot entire packs of monsters

Pros and Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
-Very Tanky
-Very high DPS
-Very good clearspeed
-Easy to level
-No more than one button needed to press
-Can run most map mods
-Max Block
-Can deal with single reflect monsters(since the reflect can be blocked)
Cons
-Relatively low HP
-Not very HC viable
-Hard to run labs with
-Bad RNG can ruin you're EXP
-Cannot run Phys reflect or no leech or reduced block

Bandits
Spoiler
You can choose between:
-Oak
-Kraitin
-Kill All

Pantheons
Spoiler
Some usefull Pantheons for this build include:
Major
-Soul Of Lunaris
-Soul Of The Brine King(Is you dont have stun immunity)
Minors
-Soul Of Tukohama(When Doing guardians)
-Soul Of Gruthkul(If you dont use a Surrender)
-Soul Of Ralakesh(If you dont have a reliable bleed immunity source)

Lvl91 Passive tree

Items and Why
Spoiler
This build makes good use of the following unique items:
-Soul Taker Siege Axe:Is used to allow this build to not worry about mana.If you dont have one you will have to drop arctic armour
-The Bringer Of Rain Nightmare Bascinet(BoR):This is the best helm for this build as it has 6% block chance a great life roll and a huge defense(armour+evasion as whe take IR)and it makes this build not need a 6link chest
-The Surrender Ezomite Tower Shild:This great shield provides very good life Briliant armour and life gain on block+a 4link setupp for our counter attacks
-The Anvil Amber Amulet:This amulet provides this build with the remaining 8% block chance and the 3% max block chance that we need to achieve 78 block chance
The rest of the items are just rares with life,res and flat phys and attack speed
The Best "Bases" are
-Steel Ring(s):Because theire flat phys implicit.If you dont manage to use the the Coral Ring and Amethist Ring are also great and cheaper
-Spiked Gloves:Mainly because theire "%Melee Damage" implicit and a good armour Base.
If you dont want to use them the best enchant is "_Of Light".
-Rustic Sash:For the "%Physical Damage"implicit.You can also use a "Leather Belt" for the implicit flat life roll

Leveling tips
Spoiler
Start out with 2H axes until u can get The Soul Taker
Start from Lvl 1-12 with cleave/ground slam and then use sunder untill endgame
if you have single target problems use Heavy Strike

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Whe pick Gladiator for the very good boost to block and spell block as well as the bleedsplosins and the bleed capabilities of this ascendacy
The nodes to grab and which order
1(Normal)Gratuitous Violence
2(Cruel)Pain Forged
3(Mercilles)Versatile Combatant
4(Uber/Eternal)Violent Retaliaton(or whatever you prefer:D)

Gem Links
Spoiler
In BoR:
Sunder-Chance to Bleed-Maim-Multistrike
In Gloves
CWDT-Blood Rage-Stone/Fire golem-Tempest Shield
In Boots
Shield Charge-Leap Slam-Fortify-Faster Attacks
I like to keep both leap slam and shield charge
In Weapon
Arctic Armour-Hatred-Herald Of Ash
In Shield
Riposte-Vengeance-Life Gain On Hit
If You dont have a surrender then change Vengeance for Reckoning

Other Random Shit
Spoiler
This Build can do Shaper,facetank guardians,facetank multiple harbinger packs and easily reach high lvls(90+).
If you have a very good axe(400DPS+,1.80APS+)you can change the Soul Taker for it.
You can go Marauder(Berzerker/Juggernaut)but you'll need some Reckless Defense jewels and a pair of Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets.
You can go Dual Wield and forget about block(But aim for 6k HP)
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Nov 22, 2017, 8:17:34 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 7:14:35 AM
PoB? Your profile's private.
What are the gems for this build? Thanks!
"
poepoe091 wrote:
PoB? Your profile's private.

I dont use PoB and how do i make my account not private?
Also i already posted everything that you need to know.
Thank You for your reply
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
To set your account pubblic you have to go to your profile->privacy setting.

PoB allow us to see truer numbers and let us tailor with the build easily seeing what happens switching some items here and there. It's very hard to judge a build without having a pob pastebin or at least being able to directly import it from your account by ourselves
"
Sunitsa wrote:
To set your account pubblic you have to go to your profile->privacy setting.

PoB allow us to see truer numbers and let us tailor with the build easily seeing what happens switching some items here and there. It's very hard to judge a build without having a pob pastebin or at least being able to directly import it from your account by ourselves

Thank you for telling me.Now I've setted my profile to NOT private and you guys can check my chars.
Thanks for the gem link info. Curious why you use Chance to Bleed/Maim over concentrated effect with the Sunder. Other sunder builds I've read talk about how conc effect works well because the Sunder isn't as nerfed by the area reduction or something like that. I never know what the mechanics really are, so I have to trust those in the know, and it's hard to know who really knows the correct info.

Thanks!
Last edited by Dr_Death on Nov 19, 2017, 5:45:04 PM
"
Dr_Death wrote:
Thanks for the gem link info. Curious why you use Chance to Bleed/Maim over concentrated effect with the Sunder. Other sunder builds I've read talk about how conc effect works well because the Sunder isn't as nerfed by the area reduction or something like that. I never know what the mechanics really are, so I have to trust those in the know, and it's hard to know who really knows the correct info.

Thanks!

With Sunder u send a wave that Is Not affected by aoe but is affected by aoe damage and if u hit an enemy with the wave,a shockwave expands from the enemy in a limited circular aoe that Is affected by both aoe and aoe damage.
I dont like using it and lossing some aoe but if you preffer you can use it instead of maim.
Chance To Bleed adds a huge part of the bleed damage of this builddue to its more multiplier for bleed damage and a lot of flat phys that scales both bleed and poison damage and sunder damage.Chance to Bleed essentialy gives us more damage than maim since in 3.0 bleed damage is scaled only from your flat phys.
If you want more info,here is the PoE Wiki
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
bandits ? kill or oak ?
"
Br0g0r wrote:
bandits ? kill or oak ?

I picked Oak,but Kill All is also a good choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info