The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs end in Two Weeks and Super Stash Sale

"
muzein wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

Let's test stupidity and misinformation.Shall we?

Harbinger Pack are 30 and 60 dollars.Yes or no?Fill blank....

Was Harbinger promoted as an expansion or as a league of an expansion?Fill blank...

Is 3.1 being promoted as an expansion or as a league which you seem to confuse?Fill blank...

Was 2.2 and 2.4 expansions?If yes then why you are complaining about 3.1 being an expansion and instead of commenting them you come as ass hole? Fill blank

Do you even know how to argue and not contradict yourself with being first call them out going for the cash then say you are surprised that they actually put expansion one after another? Fill blank...

Before judging my grammar skills on my not native language,try to instill logic to your sentences.You can't. You don't know me, yet you have opinion for me.But I can tell what you are because you can't put 1+1 together.

Ptotip.Try to answer the blanks without sound stupid.You can't. I'll be waiting

Ok, you're going off on somebody without understanding their contention - Something you should probably refrain from if English isn't your first language.

XNtrysyti understands that expansions bring new supporter packs, so calm down. The POINT is that we are now facing expansion supporter packs with the time frame of only 1 league to purchase them.

-League packs are relatively cheap and buying one during a league is not difficult.
-Expansion packs can be 10x more expensive and in the past, this has been fine because these packs have spanned multiple leagues; giving players almost a year to purchase them.

XNtrysyti is commenting that it sucks to see 3.0 packs discontinued so quickly relative to how much they cost. From a supporter point of view; instead of dropping $500/year on expansion supporter packs, GGG ramped up to 2 in 1 year, effectively collecting twice as much from avid supporters who will buy the highest tiers.

First things first.He equated Harbinger, which is a league pack and not an expansion pack, to that being in the price of an expansion which is false.

Ascendancy and atlas were also in the span of 1 year.The packs are not really lost since you can make payment plans, So I don't get the argument.The expansion is happening for the first time earlier and instead of someone to being happy he makes it sound like a money sceme.

And lastly,they said they will release the new packs.They never said how many and if it will be again expansion and league packs seperately,so you can't make an argument about the price of the packs.

Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Nov 3, 2017, 11:23:22 AM
man i cant use my spend money on my paysafecard. this is just bullshit :(
Haters gonna cry, if you want the pack simply book installments with GGG. I am glad that this supporter pack is being removed as I just didn't feel any of them was worth buying.
Hmm, I feel these supporter packs last a bit shorted than before. They came out around May? And end in November. I think the Atlas of Worlds and the Ascendancy both last longer, at lease last for 3 leagues? And this Fall of Oriath packs only last for one and half leagues.

Well, the good news is there is always some major changes when the new supporter packs come out, so let's see what we get this time!
i cant use my money because paysafecard payments are not aviable for some reason oO
"
Prycro wrote:
i cant use my money because paysafecard payments are not aviable for some reason oO

do it with steam, that was my workaround
Bye bye desync!
new packs already?

any progress on the work for us being able to display the new supporter pack without having to remove one?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
On the Pack Hype Train!
I, too, no longer have a way to pay with the removal of PaySafeCard as an option.
I'm hoping for supporter packs with a quality equal to the quality of e.g. the Ascendancy Supporter Packs (great armour sets, great portal effects, etc.)

After all the criticism about the Harbinger packs.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Nov 3, 2017, 3:32:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info