The Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs end in Two Weeks and Super Stash Sale

"
mattislouie wrote:
Hang on a second, I don't see it really needed for GGG to get rid of these right away, considering the fact that atlas of worlds supporter packs have lasted over 9 months, these have only been up for 6 months at least... I really would have liked these last longer, considering the fact that I wanted to get the Eclipse Upgrade at Christmas. -_-

If you're interested you can start a payment plan that can reserve a supporter pack for you for up to six months after the commencement of your plan. The payment amounts and dates are pretty flexible you just have to arrange it with customer support in advance. If you'd like more information about how this works just contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to help.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
mattislouie wrote:
Hang on a second, I don't see it really needed for GGG to get rid of these right away, considering the fact that atlas of worlds supporter packs have lasted over 9 months, these have only been up for 6 months at least... I really would have liked these last longer, considering the fact that I wanted to get the Eclipse Upgrade at Christmas. -_-

If you're interested you can start a payment plan that can reserve a supporter pack for you for up to six months after the commencement of your plan. The payment amounts and dates are pretty flexible you just have to arrange it with customer support in advance. If you'd like more information about how this works just contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to help.

Alright, will do! Thank you.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Surprised about how quickly these are going away too. Might end up doing the payment plan
Last edited by AppleiPWN on Nov 3, 2017, 1:17:11 AM
next new expansion + new league? omg wow nice fast work GGG :)))
Well this was unexpected... the usual pattern was that major expansion packs stay around for at least two leagues (Awakening 2.0-2.1, Ascendancy 2.2-2.3, Atlas 2.4-2.6). Wonder why this huge 3.0 pack only got a single league...

3.1 is going to be that major of an expansion? Guess I'll wait for the next packs instead of upgrading my Legion pack...

*Edit: Just realized that means we get the Fall and Harbinger Packs for exactly one league only. Two single league packs at the same time? Must be strapped for cash eh?*
Last edited by XNtrysyti on Nov 3, 2017, 1:47:18 AM
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Well this was unexpected... the usual pattern was that major expansion packs stay around for at least two leagues (Awakening 2.0-2.1, Ascendancy 2.2-2.3, Atlas 2.4-2.6). Wonder why this huge 3.0 pack only got a single league...

3.1 is going to be that major of an expansion? Guess I'll wait for the next packs instead of upgrading my Legion pack...

*Edit: Just realized that means we get the Fall and Harbinger Packs for exactly one league only. Two single league packs at the same time? Must be strapped for cash eh?*

every expansion, not league, is accompanied by new packs.This will be an expansion.Can u tell you what it means or should you be send back to elementary school to learn what logic dictates?
Bye bye desync!
Nice! I want new supporter packs faster!
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
I can probably get the mtx similar to kitava armour set by the chaos and order box or later from the shop :)
IGN: withmybarehand

Guild recruiting causal player. New players or less active(online time) players are mostly welcomed as so am I. We welcome anymore from all around the world. However, it is best if you can speak English. We often do uberlab rotation.
Last edited by enter12381 on Nov 3, 2017, 2:30:19 AM
I agree with GGG in removing these packs, I'll wait for the next one, and buy if they are good.

GGG if you expect people to buy the supporter packs please do a better job in creating them, old packs like, Ascendancy Supporter Packs, The Awakening Supporter Packs & Closed Beta Supporter Packs, were the best.

Please make great packs again with better effects and pets.

Thank you.
Still waiting for pack upgrade function on Xbox ... :( hope you add it before you remove these packs, I still want to buy the Arakali set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info