+1 arrow 6s Legacy Doomfletch, 3T1 Hysteria Rustic Base, Foe Bites

Do the cars in Cars need life insurance or car insurance
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
If the Minecraft world is infinite... how come the sun can rotate around it?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
If your vacuum cleaner sucks, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

If you put on your pants inside out, isn't everything in the universe wearing them except you?
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 8, 2017, 2:43:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdAiDxKfI
pm me VerseCB
mm3
fffffff
detroit
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info