Try out our new Trade Site!

This is nothing. So many bad balance choices lately and you come out with poe.trade copy?! I can't trade shit this late in a patch because there is no way to offline trade. That was needed, not a shit copy of poe.trade. You've gotta be kidding me, game is failing out of what made it good and a crap poe.trade copy is where you put your effort. Where is the filter for time for a new game search?
ya know what, I'm not done. I've been Mr. fucking positivity about some of the real issues going on. I feel like what really sent me over the edge are all the ass hats praising this. Like it will make any drastic difference in "price fixing" by pulling afk listings. If you sold your item for 5 chaos too little because you couldn't f**king decipher the first set of listings were wrong you deserve to be 5 chaos less rich [Removed by Support]. Cut throat trading is good. I've never complained about trade once, missing trades because there isn't a way to let people just buy it at a fixed price and i pick the currency up from some separate tab later, that is tolerable. But reading half of these replies and seeing that you'd rather remake poe.trade than work on the actual game just broke me.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Nov 4, 2017, 10:24:32 PM
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
I feel like what really sent me over the edge are all the ass hats praising this.

If you don't see a reason that we should have an option that isn't controlled by a fellow player, who can literally stop people from being able to list their items, then you sir are the asshat here.

I bet if you were one of those people that got busy IRL and left the game on and got reported to xyz for not selling and then blacklisted you'd be singing a different tune. Oh you bought premium tabs to sell easier? Get rekt, a fellow player just stopped you from being able to use them for their intended purpose.

Really don't see a problem with that?

It's truly amazing that people don't realize that this is a good thing regardless of how it's functioning currently. It's a step in the right direction, and it's clearly in beta so improvements are pretty much guaranteed.

This thread is just proof that no matter what improvements GGG makes there is always someone that's going to bitch about everything.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
I feel like what really sent me over the edge are all the ass hats praising this.

If you don't see a reason that we should have an option that isn't controlled by a fellow player, who can literally stop people from being able to list their items, then you sir are the asshat here.

I bet if you were one of those people that got busy IRL and left the game on and got reported to xyz for not selling and then blacklisted you'd be singing a different tune. Oh you bought premium tabs to sell easier? Get rekt, a fellow player just stopped you from being able to use them for their intended purpose.

It's truly amazing that people don't realize that this is a good thing regardless of how it's functioning currently. It's a step in the right direction, and it's clearly in beta so improvements are pretty much guaranteed.

This thread is just proof that no matter what improvements GGG makes there is always someone that's going to bitch about everything.

No, this thread is a great example of how many mindless sheeple there are following POE forums. there was 0 improvements to the game, none, zilch. They added a mod to the API, but that is hardly something to praise.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:

No, this thread is a great example of how many mindless sheeple there are following POE forums. there was 0 improvements to the game, none, zilch. They added a mod to the API, but that is hardly something to praise.

Funny, you act like others are mindless yet fail to see the implications of the API improvements and/or the fact that there is now a non-3rd party trade indexer.

Nice try though. :)
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:

That's a pretty niche problem, I have to leave my client up and afk ignore trades, or just dont want to port out all the time. And i deal with traders that do the same in return. Some in game trading changes would be great but to me is not as pressing as some of the balance rips. So no, its not a step in the right direction, offline trading would be a step in the right direction, but until now i really couldn't be bothered to chime my 2 cents in on trading when the game itself is still running on vaal pact fuel.
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:

That's a pretty niche problem

It happens frequently enough for it to be part of the poe.trade faq...

Edit: Well it used to, it's been edited since. lol
Last edited by Shovelcut on Nov 4, 2017, 11:17:12 PM
I can appreciate how insanely irritating that would be, but it doesn't alleviate my irritation here
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Funny, you act like others are mindless yet fail to see the implications of the API improvements and/or the fact that there is now a non-3rd party trade indexer.

Nice try though. :)

Who cares, we did not need another trade indexer. We need trade improvements to the damn game.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Who cares, we did not need another trade indexer.

Yeah, we did need an official one. You know, one that doesn't have ads that contained viruses (which did happen with poe.trade).

Whether you care to admit it or not, as gamers we're taught to not trust 3rd party sites because that's how you get your account hacked. And there are people who play PoE that refused to use 3rd party sites like poe.trade. Think what you will, but I've actually been reported for trying to hack someone just because I suggested they use poe.trade.

Still don't see a need for an official trade indexer? If not, then you cannot be helped.

"
MasterAxe wrote:

We need trade improvements to the damn game.

And we've slowly gotten them over the years. And I seriously doubt they'll just stop with their own indexer. But I can pretty much bet you'll not get the improvements you want. Read the trade manifesto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info