Trade Manifesto

I said it in the past and I would like to say it again: pls consider automated trading for currency and maps. and if you are sooooooo concerned about it, at least give it a try and maybe limit trading per day

whispering tons of people with no response just ain‘t fun
So I just scrolled through 440 pages of wands on the xbox trade board only to find nothing available with the desired mods. Over 500 pages of large cluster jewels to no avail. There is nothing enjoyable about the trade board and I dont want to spend more time staring at it than actually playing the game. End game rare item acquisition is garbage. Give us a real trade market with REAL search functions!!
Get real. This ain't gonna happen.

What is gonna happen is massive sales of MTX. As it stands today GGG is the MTX King.

It ain't gonna change boys and girls. Not now not ever. 10Cents billions stands solidly with GGG.

I will never never ever spend a penny on GGG.

Funny thing, if you'd asked me 5 years ago I would have defended GGG.

Never again.
Literally just copy neverwinter auction house. Best trade market ever, no RMT
"
ESboi wrote:
Literally just copy neverwinter auction house. Best trade market ever, no RMT

Player shops from Phantasy Star Universe or Phantasy Star Online 2, IMO.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
The addition of cluster jewels to the game is the worst thing you guys have ever done.

10-20 ex more per character

Adding inconvenience to an already inconvenient game.

Further gatekeeping anyone with a life from endgame content.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
I'm playing on PS4. I really want auto-trade (for specified value, obviously) and advanced search.

Without auto-trade, sometimes the seller is never online. Very sad for softcore.

But the main problem is the search engine. Sometimes you need to search in 200 pages to found the items you are looking for... and still don't have it. So much wasted time. And as you said, items are important. Time wasted on trade market is lesser time playing...

And other thing... in PoE you don't drop good items. You need to craft them - or have a very small RNG in vaal orbs.

Please consider that we have very few players and no group options (unless you alredy have friends who play PoE).

I propose an idea: how about make the trade easier on console (with a very different market then pc) and see what's happen? I doubt someone will complain about that...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
ggg when u start fight with bots? any plans?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Trading is such a huge pain in the ass, every time since closed beta when a new league starts im disapointed there is still no offline trading.

Chances are good that if disapointed a few more time, or with "POE 2" that i wont come back.
Last edited by Totalschaden87 on Apr 29, 2020, 3:20:24 PM
Dear GGG,

I wholeheartedly thank all of you for sticking to your guns and keeping true to this manifesto and hope this will stay this way for the lifespan of this game. i personally think we are getting too much stuff now a days that is making trade annoying for people so why not tone down the amount of stuff people have to pick up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info