Trade Manifesto

pls remove bots! they ruined economy and all!
also allow us trade anywhere we wanna (send trade request from anywhere to anywhere)
Add more stash in delve, memory, maps, labs...
Blight Master Craft Service in Blight My IGN: OfferCraftService
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Blight Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Blight SC Master Craft Service Blight SC in BSC!
Master Crafting Service in Blight BSC PM: OfferCraftService
@chris: You guys have statistics.

Really SHOW to us that trade works:

1. What percentage of active base uses trade to BUY (exclusing SSF)
2. What percentage of active base uses trade to SELL (excluding SSF)
3. Preferably an indication of #2 split on online time (so how many of the 8+ hours a day people are selling and how many of the 8- hours a week people are selling)
4. #whispers vs #completed trades
5. Preferably #4 split in price ranges

You guys say it works as intended. Prove it.

I've got quite a good idea of the results to the above questions...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Trading in PoE is so unique that i would only suggest 2 tweaks heavily needed:

1. Make it available in-game; so if I wanna trade something just don´t have to alt+Tab, open my navigator... etc.

2. Allow selling, and just selling, anywhere; so to post a new offer or buy things require to go to town/hideout BUT if anyone is buying me an item just have to confirm it no matter if I am delving, in the labyrinth, right in front of a boss, mapping...

Only with this 2 changes you could maximize playing time (and fun) and at the same time minimize the lack of response of the traders.

(Excuse my English, it is not my native language).
@PlatoniusIII
I would love to see some of the stats you've asked for.

I'm probably not the norm.
But I do not sell...period. I've tried it, and I don't like the time it takes.

If I could put an item in my stash (exists), set a price for it (exists), and just let someone buy it direct without needing to meet up (doesn't exist), that would be my dream.

I don't need or want an auction house or any bidding.
I just want to drop an item in my stash, name my price, and get my currency whenever someone buys it.

From a purchasing perspective, I'd love a search board, and a buy direct option.

I think that would help with a lot of the perpetually afk/not online listings to influence prices.
"
SatosPoE wrote:
But I do not sell...period. I've tried it, and I don't like the time it takes.

That's the point I'm making. Selling is very intrusive - you need to stop what you're doing to go to your hideout to complete a trade.

Seeing you only have a few challenges completed I'd guess you're a casual player as well. GGG keeps talking about the wealth gap, but with casual players NOT selling the gap will be bigger than when it's less cumbersome to sell items. Though that leaves that people that play a lot and progress farther will also find better and more expensive items...
Surprised to find this thread here.

Current state of trading is - CANCER.

Such toxic environment. So many scammers, scamming left and right. All trust is lost, game enjoyment ruined.

But hey, it is nice to know that GGG is "going to do something in the future" about it.
"

But hey, it is nice to know that GGG is "going to do something in the future" about it.

Future™ = Soon™
"
Surprised to find this thread here.

Current state of trading is - CANCER.

Such toxic environment. So many scammers, scamming left and right. All trust is lost, game enjoyment ruined.

they just make it uncomfortable to disencourage you. which obviously works.

cancer is a terminal illness
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
"

Future™ = Soon™

Nothing seems to change for Blight, so not Soon™ enough!
" the trade system is making me literally hate the game."

I dont see how an intelligent person can read this over and over and do nothing to even try to improve the game.

Chris and PoE will be known for the huge passive tree, and the ultimate failure to make simple obvious QoL changes to core things like trade.

PoE - that game where to trade for basic things like maps that let you even access content, you had to log out, cut and paste info, and do it 40 more times to get a trade. Thats how you'll be remembered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info