Trade Manifesto

I like the trade system in general. What i think might be easy to implement ( not sure it actually is tho ) is for example, to be able to put a total price adjustment on a whole tab.

Lets say i got a full tab of items that are all differently priced. Some are 5c , some are 10c, some are 1ex and so on.

Wouldn't it be convenient if you could just right click on the stash tab, and put a 20% discount / increase on all items inside it ? So for example a 10c item automatically goes 8c or 12c ? a 1ex item becomes 0.8ex or 1.2ex ?

This i personally think will be a huge quality of life change for everyone in mid/late season when you got 20 tabs filled with items and you just cant bother anymore going through every single item to recheck current price and reprice them.
post (not trade) in this thread if the recent announcement made you just as angry as the original manifesto does
Furthermore, the Trade Manifesto delenda est.

Bone Mommy did nothing wrong. I want to join the Syndicate.
Last edited by 007Bistromath on Jul 31, 2019, 3:43:01 PM
The trade system in poe is terrible. i have to spend hours to alt-tab, check poetrade, alt tab, whisper, no answer etc. This is just awful.

Why whould i leave game to search ingame item???
this is breaking roleplay and brings me mad.

It breakes the fun, ffs make a trade ystem like wow or something
Last edited by Volokordin on Jul 31, 2019, 6:15:18 PM
hmm. ok.
#1 remove tradebots please
#2 make sure that we can trade maps and other low cost things with a couple of clicks and not meeting like idiots at one place
Trade and the correspondingly shitty drop rates are the biggest thing holding this game back. Because of trade they put drop rates in the 1/billion range, but without trade the game would have died long ago. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Dux_GGG on Aug 14, 2019, 7:09:46 PM
t. this guy knows what's up
Furthermore, the Trade Manifesto delenda est.

Bone Mommy did nothing wrong. I want to join the Syndicate.
pls remove bots! they ruined economy and all!
also allow us trade anywhere we wanna (send trade request from anywhere to anywhere)
Add more stash in delve, memory, maps, labs...
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
@chris: You guys have statistics.

Really SHOW to us that trade works:

1. What percentage of active base uses trade to BUY (exclusing SSF)
2. What percentage of active base uses trade to SELL (excluding SSF)
3. Preferably an indication of #2 split on online time (so how many of the 8+ hours a day people are selling and how many of the 8- hours a week people are selling)
4. #whispers vs #completed trades
5. Preferably #4 split in price ranges

You guys say it works as intended. Prove it.

I've got quite a good idea of the results to the above questions...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Trading in PoE is so unique that i would only suggest 2 tweaks heavily needed:

1. Make it available in-game; so if I wanna trade something just don´t have to alt+Tab, open my navigator... etc.

2. Allow selling, and just selling, anywhere; so to post a new offer or buy things require to go to town/hideout BUT if anyone is buying me an item just have to confirm it no matter if I am delving, in the labyrinth, right in front of a boss, mapping...

Only with this 2 changes you could maximize playing time (and fun) and at the same time minimize the lack of response of the traders.

(Excuse my English, it is not my native language).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info