Trade Manifesto

I believe the implementation of better trading allows for more people to enjoy the game, because let's just think about this:

If trade systems are good:
- Traders play more because they can trade freely
- Players who like to trade can trade and be happy
- Players who do not like to trade, can choose not to trade or play SSF

If trade systems are bad:
- Traders cannot trade and will quit or play much less
- PLayers who like to trade will quit or play much less
- Players who do not like to trade will continue to not trade or play SSF

So, as you can see, taking away the choice for players will result in a negative impact to the game.

Make trading better, it will make the gamers happy and those who do not wish to trade, well... they will keep not trading or will continue in their SSF environment.

IF for any reason GGG does not want to make a fully fledged AH, at least allow us to buy from public tabs while the player is offline. For example when you try to right click an item it tells us to pick up the item we have to pay X amount of currency, etc...
Simple solution (for Xbox) MAKE BUYOUTS ALTOSELL!!

Seller estipulate his price so u Just pay and get ur stuff without the need of sellers RECHECK(?).

Imagine you, i have 100 items in my public stash, I WILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY HIDEOUT 100 TIMES TO RECHECK WHAT I HAD ALREADY PUT A FIXED PRICE????

I need to craft a mana regen knife. Process evolves a Lot of alts, augs, scours and regals. IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO STOP HIS GAMEPLAY TO SELL A SIMPLE STACK OF ALTS FOR ALMOST NOTHING! TOO MUCH EFFORT FOR A LOW PAYMENT!

I don't know If PC have trade API like Xbox but i think it's the easiest way to solve the problem.
how about just made a real work with bots and stop ***** about "its for comunity" etc bullshit? true players know that You dont add some NORMAL trade just becouse of bots problem, yea ggg is so bad with fighting with bots
Can't imagine why is trade still so time consuming, some kind of automation wouldn't make it "easy" but would give more time for players to actually play.
Last edited by drbokorkati on Nov 8, 2018, 6:05:12 AM
Please revisit this idea, easy trade means more time out killing monsters and having more fun playing the game not wasting time trying to talk to bots or afk people. I know you tried to fix that problem in the most. they are still out there in droves and price fixing is still a problem.

I am not saying I have the answer on what is the right way to do it, but the current system is so unpleasant I stopped playing your amazing game.

in my opinion, I feel an in-game auction house would be best so people can post items and leave go to work or bed and get up and hope their item sold and can spend their currency on something for their build. I would honestly pay real money to have access to an in-game auction house. let people post items for free. but if you want to buy items off of it... have them buy a "stash tab/ auction house tab"
I'd suggest making a quick league that experiments with the more automated trading systems. I understand the reluctance of introducing it to the core game right now, but I think a horde of people would be happy to be guinea pigs in a short league created to address this pretty big issue.
"
TailsJMU wrote:
I'd suggest making a quick league that experiments with the more automated trading systems. I understand the reluctance of introducing it to the core game right now, but I think a horde of people would be happy to be guinea pigs in a short league created to address this pretty big issue.

that is a fantastic idea!!!! make a league to try it. I really really want it to work I could be very wrong and the devs could be right but it would be nice to know for sure... I feel like more time killing monsters is better than standing in the hideout for an hour trying to gather maps up and an item or two.
Best trade improvements will be removing all bots from game!

Maybe time to work on anti-bot system or bot detection? So we can play with real players and real economy!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Maybe time to work on anti-bot system or bot detection? So we can play with real players and real economy!

I agree it would be more helpful if there were 0 bots but sadly anti-cheat programmes are SO SO SO much money and since poe is free to play bots can just make a new account and try new programs and systems to beat whatever is developed to stop them its a huge circle of one-upmanship and the worst part is the money used to make this fancy anti-cheat system is not being spent on making gameplay more enjoyable.

still, really good thinking would be very helpful to the community.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

I'm afraid I really have to disagree. Currency and map bots are almost essential. It's much more tedious to find a person that wants to do some currency conversion than an automated bot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info