Harbinger Content Integration

KEEP THE CURRENCY SHARDS. THIS WILL HELP MAKE A MORE FLUID AND BALANCED CURRENCY SYSTEM. I RATHER NOT LIKE TO HAVE THE TOP 5% DECIDING PRICING. MAKE A CURRENCY VALUE STANDARD.

AND SEEING THAT YOU AREN'T IMPLEMENTING ANYTHING FROM THE LEAGUE THEN JUST END IT SO WE CAN MOVE ON FROM THIS CRAP.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU ALL TO LEARN THE CONCEPT OF BALANCE?
Last edited by Broth3rz on Nov 2, 2017, 2:00:53 PM
being the most played leauge is not about leauge.because harbinger leauge was the lamest leauge i have ever played.
its the most played because poe player base is expanding.so pls dont keep harbinger mechanic in the game
Last edited by xXaiushthaXx on Nov 2, 2017, 3:56:27 PM
I'm wonder how high fly prices for T15 Beachheads on standard
Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
Last edited by uv_bartek26 on Nov 2, 2017, 4:44:36 PM
Harbinger is being the worst league by far. Just bring back a four week Turmoil! This league is totally dead.
"
Jojenmaihem wrote:
More people played Legacy and I don't see it be a Core mechanic of the game... so thats what I need to know what the people do with "stadistics".

Legacy wasn't a unique league to be added; it was the ability to access the 17 prior leagues. The only unique thing about it were the reliquary keys which gave access to discontinued items, so again no small wonder why GGG didn't make that a permanent addition.
Ok...cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"Binding orb did not resonate with players"...well, if you ever needed proof that SSF isn't very popular...

Best damn orb in the game for SSF. You will be missed.

I agree, it was nice in SSF, but it greatly lost its value later in the League.
After a month or so (depending on how much you played) it was just another alch with a small plus... not enough to justify its addition even in SSF (at least in my opinion).
Last edited by FrancescoV on Nov 3, 2017, 8:51:41 AM
"Binding orb did not resonate with players"

aww, no more map rolls :(
"
xXaiushthaXx wrote:
being the most played leauge is not about leauge.because harbinger leauge was the lamest leauge i have ever played.
its the most played because poe player base is expanding.so pls dont keep harbinger mechanic in the game

it was most played because 3.0 came out with a TON of content (acts, mechanics etc), it just happened to be Harbinger
RIP events and now RIP harbing too
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info