[3.0] 72k armor Bleed Explosion Cyclone - Ubber Lab farm and more

Idea of the build

Its a kind of a different thing for who are tired to the normal cyclone builds and have no more where to put exalteds on - theres a lot of defense (and can be more) - you can almost forget about traps on ubber lab (87% Physical damage reduction without juggernaut not passive bonus) - Fortify and Endurance Charges FULL TIME!

Considerations

With 72k armor its almost impossible get killed by physical attacks (with buffs you get 95% of physical damage reduction).
My unbuffed Cyclone does 40k dps (with no procs).
You can stay in front of ubber Izaro and nothing will happens... annoying...

Goods

- High defenses active full time;
- Amazing life leech;
- You can do almost everything (did not try uber Atziri - but probably is not possible);
- You will not have to be prepared for bleeding;
- You take no crit strikes.

Bads

- Bad Move Speed and hard movimentation (you will need some experience with leap slam and cyclone timing);
- Chaos damage will rip you;
- Is not Cheap.
- Sometimes, on bosses, the escalate is not fast, so is a little bit boring wait for it.

Bandits and Pantheon

Help Oak;
I recommend Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Ryslatha.

Flasks

Lions Roar and whatever makes you happy.

Skill Tree

www.poeurl.com/bBzN
www.poeurl.com/bBzO

Pastebin

https://pastebin.com/ZbwRU05h

OBS: Pastebin shows less life than i really have... Im with 5170 of life.

Ascendancy Choice

The Idea is improve your armor, endurance charges and fortify effect full time. Juggernaut gives all this.

Gear and Gem links

OBS: All gear is required but weapon (you can choose a better 1)

Body Armour: Brass Dome (buy a 650% with 5 link);

Gems: Vigilant Strike > Faster Attacks Support > Brutality Support > Melee Physical Damage Support > Multistrike Support;

Helm - A rare with life armour and resistences;

Gems: Cast When Damage Taken > Enfeeble > Increased Duration Support > Increased Area Of Effect Support;

Weapon: I use Marohi Erqi (250%, 5 link);

Gems: Cyclone > Brutality Support > Concentred Effect Support > FORTIFY SUPPORT (very important) > Melee Physical Damage Support;

GLOVES (Is the most important part of the build): HAEMOPHILIA (40% and decree of reflection enchant if possible);

Gems: Leap Slam > Increased Area Of Effect Support > Ice Bite Support (just because i like) > Faster Attacks Support;

Belt: A rare with life resistences and armour;

Ring 1: Essence Worm;

Gem: Determination;

Ring 2: A rare with life, physical damage to attacks and resistences;

Amulet: A rare with life, physical damage to attacks and resistences;

Boots: Death's Door;

Gems: Immortal Call > Cast When Damage Taken > Molten Shell > Summon Flame Golem.

How Everything Escalates

Considering you will have 5 stacks of Endurance Charges and Fortify Full Time but against bosses:

35%+ damage when you have fortify by passives, 30%+ damage when you have fortify by Juggernaut;

40%+ damage against bleed enemys by passive, 40%+ damage against bleed enemys by gloves;

OBS: Your enemys will ALL BLEED!

30%+ damage by 5 endurance charges;

Use Vigilant Strike Against Bosses (will be amazing);

AND... when your Cyclone kills a bunch of mobs, the 5% of enemys life explosion will do a mess.

NEVER forget you can check my character on my avatar profile

Final Considerations

Is not a cheap build and probably will not do ubber Atziri but is a very but very fun build and is something new - If you have ideas to improve it, dont be shy!

Have fun!
Last edited by Avhalla on Oct 29, 2017, 12:18:53 AM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2017, 11:37:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info