Unique Item in the Twilight Strand

I know someone has probably already asked this question and I tried to search the forum but could not find anything related. Is it really possible to get a unique item in the first quest in the twilight strand?

I have created dozens of characters and started over just to see if I could reach this achievement.

K
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 2:25:09 PM
I earned it on the 14th of June earlier this year, so it was possible then. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
How many tries and characters did it take? :)
There are some events that boost magic find, I've got my achievement in one of those occasions.

You might try one of those 2 incomming 10 day events.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
KyliaGypsy wrote:
How many tries and characters did it take? :)

Ohhhhh not many... I think it was my... 37th character?

He was named after the achievement - maybe that gives you good luck! :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I got a character to lvl 7* on Twilight Strand before Hillock was nice enough to part with something shiny (not sure anymore what it was but iirc he dropped the Lochtonial Caress gloves)... So yeah, it requires either luck or some patience but it's definitely possible.

*Didn't feel like starting over every time so I just logged out after killing Hillock without entering Lioneye's.
Right on, I farmed the beginning of the Twilight Strand and after many times, leveling to 7+ I was given a pair of gloves :)

All it took was some patience ...

K
Yes it's really possible and there's an achievement for it. If you really wanted to farm for the achievement you could probably do it in a day, just rushing to Hillock, kill, repeat. Personally I'd just play the game and let it come naturally over time.
Well, you'll be able to get a shiny sword there come next league.
Though you will probably have several pairs of gloves before that happens.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
I got lucky on that one. It was my first unique of the game and I got it from the exile that you kill at the start. It was one of my first practice characters like I always make when I start a new game. I was so new to the game that I thought it was normal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info