Lost MTX Points

I logged in last night to find I had 95 MTX points instead of the 100 I had before, I couldn't figure out why until I looked in my collections and realised I had a "Weta" Pet and a "White Dove" Pet.

I know you might be thinking well obviously you just bought these things, but I did not buy them at all and have no idea how they came to be on my account.

Edit: Solved
Last edited by Cidna on Oct 26, 2017, 6:47:01 PM
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2017, 10:08:49 PM
I also lost points and gained an ice nova effect that I'll never use.
"
Cidna wrote:
I logged in last night to find I had 95 MTX points instead of the 100 I had before, I couldn't figure out why until I looked in my collections and realised I had a "Weta" Pet and a "White Dove" Pet.

I know you might be thinking well obviously you just bought these things, but I did not buy them at all and have no idea how they came to be on my account.

You bought the Weta pet a few days ago during the promotion for the free Chaos and Order Mystery Box when you spend points. The White Dove pet would have been what you received from the free box.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Cidna wrote:

You bought the Weta pet a few days ago during the promotion for the free Chaos and Order Mystery Box when you spend points. The White Dove pet would have been what you received from the free box.

Any chance you could tell me the date when it happened? Personally I haven't been on xbox for the last 6 days or so and just wondering if it was someone else.
PMing you.
I bought the premium stash tab bundle when it just went on sale a couple of weeks ago and it costed the full price instead of the sale. I'm not looking for a refund because it was only like 40points or something but I remember when I looked the next day is was like 40points cheaper than what I paid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info