No skin transfer on Xbox?

Why is Skin transfering missing on Xbox? Or is it somewhere hidden?
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2018, 8:25:07 AM
I am also super interested in this, and I'm surprised it hasn't received more attention. I'm not sure why/if it would be difficult to implement? I thoroughly enjoy some of the base designs in this game, and it seems like such a no-brainer.
Think the skin system is simple enough..
Skin transfer would likely never have been a thing if pc had similar system as xbox.
Sadly...I think they believe people will spend more money ultimately if they don't add item skins. Ive been complaining about it. I try not to laugh at the thought of spending 20+ bucks for a frog lmao or some gd fairy wings...give me a break...or all that other over the top look at me nonsense. But id buy some item skin xfers.
I'm confused on their removal as well.
"
Khazmadu wrote:

Skin transfers are currently disabled as the system needs further work to function correctly on Xbox. I'll see what can be done about getting this finished.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Khazmadu wrote:

Skin transfers are currently disabled as the system needs further work to function correctly on Xbox. I'll see what can be done about getting this finished.

Could you elaborate just a bit, Jeff? Aren't skin transfers on PC just a disposable item that you buy in stacks?

I mean, I imagine the vast majority of folks are using them on base items to transfer those skins either onto uniques with 3d art they don't like or...other base items? Is there some type of interaction issue with the current mtx system on console?

"
aiglos78 wrote:
Could you elaborate just a bit, Jeff? Aren't skin transfers on PC just a disposable item that you buy in stacks?
The user interface needs some work for them to function on Xbox as it differs from PC. I've talked with the dev who handles this and he thinks we will be able to have this ready for 3.1.0 release in December.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
aiglos78 wrote:
The user interface needs some work for them to function on Xbox as it differs from PC. I've talked with the dev who handles this and he thinks we will be able to have this ready for 3.1.0 release in December.

That's excellent! It will give us so many more options!
is it on already? ive bought some items to skin transfer before even considering the possibility of it to be disabled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info