Please help! trying to rebuild my Maruader

So, I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.. I have a few semi-decent gems but nothing spectacular.. I have managed to make it to level 57 with a 1h + shield combo.. but it's really starting to not work out so well.. I've been looking through a lot of the threads but most of them require gems or gear I don't have or cant afford. I could really use some help trying to rebuild my marauder so that I don't die a million times.
btw I do play on the xbox not on the PC
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2017, 3:20:15 PM
It's normal.
People usually learn the game mechanics and basic knowledge through first few characters (that don't work out at all).
Gears on the build threads aren't supposed to be found around level 50-ish, it's a lot of grinding. A completed character of mine would be around 80-100 hours of play time in total.
I think you're just getting to know the game, so explore a bit, play whatever you like, use whatever skill you find interesting (don't worry about "end game" or "destroy bosses" and all of that) and you'll get hooked up by one of them, then start look into that specific build with variations so you have a clue of what and when to do.

I looked into your profile to see how you build your character, but the profile is private so there none to be shown. Go to your profile, Privacy setting, un-tick "hide characters" box.
Cheers.
my characters arent private, I just dont have any on PC. I play PoE on xbox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info