What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Usually just coffee. I eat before work, but that’s ~3 hours after I wake up.

I’m really bad at eating breakfast. Sometimes on the weekend I go 6-8 hours before realizing I’m hungry.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
peanut butter toasts almost every morning. Sometimes cereals and rarely some crepes.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I usually have a cup of soy mil and a Cane Sugar Bun. Sometimes a toast with butter/jam. But actually these are not what I really want.

I would like to have a cup of rice with raw egg and soy sauce, roasted nori, a soy soup, baked salmon or whatever fresh fish, a pack of fermented soy bean, OR frijoles, tortilla, some eggs and milk coffee, OR Arepa, fried platano, avocado, guayaba juice.
Food
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Food
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
late riser, so I usually dont eat any breakfast. Ill drink coffee or tea and call it a da...morning

my body doesnt want any food when I wake up.
on other hand the best fridge raids happen like at 2:30am :)

Takes me awhile to wake up enough to eat. Wife likes to eat asap; I have to wait for Mr Stomach. We compromise when we eat together.

Tomorrow I will be eating a bacon and cheese omelette with hash browns and toasted bagel with cream cheese. I normally don't keep that junk in the house but we needed it for a Halloween party recipe and this is left over so I feel I must eat it. For some reason the cat won't eat cream cheese. Reformed feral cats are among the pickiest eaters, I can tell you.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
For some reason the cat won't eat cream cheese. Reformed feral cats are among the pickiest eaters, I can tell you.

I can sign and stamp that, had one of those domesticated alley cats once and the little twerp got seriously spoiled. Except a few when I was supposed to look after it for a few days, I suppose animals can smell when the shit gets real and it's eat or starve.

Anyway, I can skip lunch or dinner if I have to but breakfast is a must, regardless if it's 4 am or noon. It can be eggs in some way, sunny or scrambled with adds like potatoes, pickles, olives, veggies in season or smoked cheese. Sometimes oats or rice porridge, usually with apples and raisins or bananas, coconut and dark chocolate isn't a bad combo either. If I'm in a hurry it can be just bread, some cheese and veggies or pickles, ajvar in winter. I don't mind lunch/dinner leftovers from yesterday either.
It's usually plain black tea, I don't like to do the daily caffeine routine, that way it's more effective when I really need it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm pretty sure dairy in general isn't too good for cats.

Hey, I'm no monster, wasn't feeding it anything I wouldn't give a dog :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
"
SkyCore wrote:

For the last 7 months or so, iv mostly only eaten cheeseburgers. Generally 2 once a day, sometimes i dont eat. I get my calories through chocolate milk (a gallon a day) and mountain dew.

Please don't mind me saying that, but are you a fat guy? It is pretty unhealthy to eat that way. BTW it seems like many people have coffee for breakfast, I personally have all kinds of shit, orange juice, lemon tea or milk tea.

How is that unhealthy? And no, im not neither underweight nor overweight.

Cheeseburgers have high calories and they are fast food. Better not eat them on a daily basis but you've got two of those in a day. I have burgers only maybe ~once a week, like one of those american burgers with all kinds of cheese, big ass beef, bacon and mushroom with the greasy and fatty sauce.
Last edited by SarudeDandstorm on Oct 25, 2017, 7:51:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info