What do you usually eat for breakfast?

I eat like a man regardless of whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner.

This morning? Big mug of coffee, and then I made a home made version of an egg Mcmuffin, but with bacon, eggs and crunchy onions. I got a tiny skillet I use that will cook an egg the perfect size to fit onto a muffin.

What I do with bacon, is I'll cook 2-3 pans of it in the oven, and refrigerate it, and then I can just heat it up later.

My egg Mcmuffins are the best you'll get anywhere. It's a breakfast manwich. I buy the eggs from local farmers, and the bacon is usually thick deli sliced peppered bacon. I wait for the bacon to go on sale, and then I'll buy up a couple lbs of it and cook it.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 23, 2017, 7:40:48 PM
I want to eat breakfast at your place!
Censored.
Once every couple weeks I'll let loose with a full on smiley-breakfast. And pay dearly for it.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I eat like a man regardless of whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner.

This morning? Big mug of coffee, and then I made a home made version of an egg Mcmuffin, but with bacon, eggs and crunchy onions. I got a tiny skillet I use that will cook an egg the perfect size to fit onto a muffin.

What I do with bacon, is I'll cook 2-3 pans of it in the oven, and refrigerate it, and then I can just heat it up later.

My egg Mcmuffins are the best you'll get anywhere. It's a breakfast manwich. I buy the eggs from local farmers, and the bacon is usually thick deli sliced peppered bacon. I wait for the bacon to go on sale, and then I'll buy up a couple lbs of it and cook it.

I do pretty much the same. Except I toss in some cheeses, jalapeño, little bit of red bell pepper, chives and chop up my pre-cooked bacon and throw that in the mixing bowl.

Cooked to a fluffy and moist perfection and put on some butter bread for the best damn egg sammich you've never had. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

I do pretty much the same. Except I toss in some cheeses, jalapeño, little bit of red bell pepper, chives and chop up my pre-cooked bacon and throw that in the mixing bowl.

Cooked to a fluffy and moist perfection and put on some butter bread for the best damn egg sammich you've never had. :)

Cheese doesn't agree with me. I'm not completely lactose intolerant, but mayo and sour cream doesn't agree with me either. If I eat any of the above, I get some combination of dry heaving and/or the runs. There was a family potluck, and I ate something unknowingly that had cheese in it, and I had the runs for something like 10 days. I'm talking the sorta runs where you're running to the toilet every hour to keep your pants dry. Pretty good incentive to not eat cheese.

I do like jalapenos, cilantro and chives though.

I make omelets occasionally, and stuff them with caramelized onions/roasted garlic/jalapenos/cilantro + bacon. Then some salsa on top.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Oct 24, 2017, 1:01:41 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I'm talking the sorta runs where you're running to the toilet every hour to keep your pants dry.

Holy shit! Sounds like the type of 'movement' that necessitates you removing all your clothes while you're on the throne.
Spoiler
If you can't relate, don't ask...I'm weird.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Pretty good incentive to not eat cheese.

You think? LOL

A life without cheese is not something I want to imagine. :(

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Rye crisps with some butter and turkey cold cut on it.
If i have, i eat yogurt too ^^

Im usually bit hurry on mornings so i drink coffee on work.
"
"
SkyCore wrote:

For the last 7 months or so, iv mostly only eaten cheeseburgers. Generally 2 once a day, sometimes i dont eat. I get my calories through chocolate milk (a gallon a day) and mountain dew.

Please don't mind me saying that, but are you a fat guy? It is pretty unhealthy to eat that way. BTW it seems like many people have coffee for breakfast, I personally have all kinds of shit, orange juice, lemon tea or milk tea.

How is that unhealthy? And no, im not neither underweight nor overweight.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Fat and sugerfree yoghurt whit a banana and 3 cloves of garlic.
If i am realy tired ill take a coffee whit that otherwise just some thee, both whitout sugar.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Oct 24, 2017, 11:23:41 AM
Usually coffee and poe, then either cereal or a breakfast sandwich/burrito with the news.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info