What do you usually eat for breakfast?

I usually have toast with tuna/other bullshit toppings + cereal. Sometimes I'd cook noodles with sausages and fried egg.
I've got kind of boring with what I eat for breakfast everyday, need some suggestions. BTW I occasionally do some fitness and gym but not like the most hardcore guys
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2017, 2:44:00 PM
Nothing.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Toast with honey/jam (no butter) dipped in a cappuccino.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Strong coffee and bowl of cereal in if I’m at t work, once I’m home is usually coffee and some cake or pie my girlfriend baked for me;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Wazz72 wrote:

Why would you want to dip your toast in a cappuccino, doesn't make any sense to me.
"
"
Wazz72 wrote:

Why would you want to dip your toast in a cappuccino, doesn't make any sense to me.

That's how I like it (it's not really toast, actually it's a slice of wheat bread heated up in a pan, when it's ready I put honey or jam on top and then dip). To each his own :-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Oct 23, 2017, 5:25:37 AM
I alternate between

Spoiler

and

Spoiler

The first one I been eating for nearly a decade, but the second image, I started eating that around early last year. I used to eat different version of these products, but they either are not being sold anymore in the food markets (mostly likely discontinued), or I just got bored of them since they were not good enough to be.....addicting.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 23, 2017, 5:55:38 AM
Strong cofee and a cigarette.
I actually dont do breakfast, unless you count 0.5l of homebrew tea
Spreading salt since 2006
I usually have spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info